Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

League Fan art - Katarina

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
BrianP polycounter lvl 7
Couldn't decide weather i wanted to jump on the league fan art or the female character bandwagon. so i did both! i started this base mesh sculpt last week ish and decided to make her into Katarina from league of legends.

Ill update the current WIP here:
Kat_Sculpting-1.jpg

Replies

• Avanthera
    Offline / Send Message
    Avanthera polycounter lvl 10
    Looks like a good start, I'd push the waist in a bit and make the breasts bigger if you want to stick to the artwork from the game.

The arms look really muscular, and the shoulders look bulky too. I think it would look great if you pushed the female qualities, as that's what the character is based around.

gogo man!
  • Ace-Angel
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    ^
    Actually, her body-type is pretty 'stiff' by many standard, in many of the images, she doesn't even have a hip-waist line, which doesn't make considering all the junk she has in her trunk, and her poor milkshakes are going to rush the boys.

Besides, LoL isn't exactly known for it's 'quality' in girl clothing and attire that makes sense, let alone the physique some of these poor girls are sporting.

I personally don't play LoL, but all the female characters look the same body type, so making a fan-art will only cause it to look more generic in the end result, unless you can pick up on the small differences.

Plus a physique like that doesn't make sense for an assassin, with all crawling, jumping, running, etc, you would think her gams are more robust and she has much meat on her, and smaller breast line (since breasts are fat, nothing more).

I would suggest going for more of a Black Widow (Marvel) body type, something which 'compensates' for that attire while still keeping it sexy, but without too much bruhaha in her assets or 'motherly hips', I would suggest this:

league_of_legends__katarina_by_ganassa-d34k0dl.jpg

Muscular but feminine, rigid but keeps the 'finer' feminine flexibility points open. Should be useful.

Versus this which is just insane:

1520.jpg

Which by the way, is the official model based upon the concept, I guess we know now why all of her OC is sideways and not frontal, which kinda contradicts my previous point, but still...
  • Dnna1
    Start slowly are interested in this.www.cleaningcassette.com