Home Full time/Part time work

US Army Team seeking game artists

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
TheJGits polycounter lvl 9
Hello!

We're a small team of artists and programmers who have been developing concept art, illustration, cinematic animations, and interactive media and games in support of the US Army and other DoD organizations. We've been pushing towards more real time engine work especially utilizing VR and AR for interactive training.

We are looking for 3D artists who are experienced in developing for the Unreal Engine.

Requirements:
  • Experience in developing UE3 games
  • Environment and hard surface modeling experience
  • Exception modeling and texturing ability
  • Strong artistic foundation
  • Good communication skills
  • US Citizen

Pluses:
  • 3Ds Max
  • UE4 & PBR Experience
  • Oculus Rift Experience
  • Unity 5
  • Video post production & editing
  • Motion Capture experience
  • Character modeling, rigging, and animation

Details:
  • Position is onsite and located in Edgewood, Maryland
  • Paid Full-time position
  • Full benefits
  • Small 'indie' environment

If you are interested send me a message with your portfolio and resume.

Thanks!

~Jason

Replies

• TheJGits
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in the position and sent me their portfolios. I have received word that the position will be officially opened in August. Our orginization is supported by several contracting companies, and the position is getting assigned to one of them. Once that position is assigned your applications will be forwaded to them.

In the meantime, I will continue to collect resumes and portfolios.

Looking forward to seeing more great work!
  • TheJGits
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I wanted to give everyone who has contacted me about this position an official update (I will be contacting all individuals who have pm'ed me directly as well). I have been asking my supervisors about the status of the contract daily. Unfortunately, there appears to have been some technical issues on the business side of contract development. The contract my organization normally uses to bring on new hires has reached its ceiling. What this means is that we will all have to wait a little bit longer until they get the details for a new contract, or an amendment to the current contract is sorted out. I do not have an estimated time frame for this.

I will continue to keep in touch with all applicants, and I appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to get this position officially open.

I'm available to answer any questions you may have via PM.

Thank you!
    Jason