Home General Discussion

artist twitch tv

snake85027
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
snake85027 polycounter lvl 18
Is there a site where only artist can go and stream live like twitchtv and all these other sites...It would be nice to have something like Twitchtv to where you can and look up whatever artist are working on...and its only specific to artist...anyway would be awesome...usually at night I just watch youtube vids of zbrush artist or other artist painting game models..anyway...just something I thought about while watching a vid on panel loops in zbrush.

Replies

• Rwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    well there is a guy on twitch tv that does sculpting from modelling clay. Usually characters from video games.

forgot what the channel name was...

nm found it. http://www.twitch.tv/cnotbusch
  • snake85027
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    that is pretty cool I did check it out. It would be nice having something similar to that for a game making specific site, whether its somebody making a 2d game using construct2 or another person creating music, I guess just a specific site for game making that we can gain knowledge from by watching people in real time and non real time..set up by categories..max,maya, unreal, cryteck, audio programs, photoshop..and so on..
  • jfitch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jfitch polycounter lvl 5
    Quite a few artists will use Livestream to well...live-stream their work! Dominic Qweck does quite a bit of creature sculpting live and its a great experience sitting in while he works.
  • snake85027
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    well i went and signed up and put his name in the search and came up with nothing. Then I went and search game artist, I found people that are artist that like games, then I searched 3d game artist, I found a few but each person I clicked on did not have an event.

This idea to have one site that is dedicated to the creation of games, to where its easy to find people creating and just watch them create. Live stream and all these others are great but unless you know about the event or something and even know that person exist then you would miss it. It would be pretty cool to just log into a site and know that people will be working on something game related, could be somebody just making a box, to another person designing levels and messing around with unreal..but you know when you go there, thats what its all about, games...If I knew programming id do it..
  • steady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    steady polycounter lvl 18
    JMC3D has a livestream, here is his link: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2269505
  • fatihG_
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fatihG_ polycounter lvl 14