Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D modeler looking for team

Hey there. I'm looking to offer my skills as a 3D modeler for a specific project.

I'm looking for something medieval, sci-fi, or post-apocalyptic. Something with a first person or isometric view. Something that has an open world and multiplayer mode.

If that description fits your game or you wish to persuade me into helping with a different kind of game, please contact me on Skype at prophetraz1311.

I will show my previous work on Skype.

Replies

• LittleHuba
    Hi,

I just read your post. We are a team that tries to create a third season of Stargate:Universe. We are searching for 3D-Modelers for character or scene modeling.
    If you're interested send us a mail: randalitystudios@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!!!
  • cainsith
    Hello Aralvar, I just noticed your post and am interested in your work. I'm part of an active mod team working on a medieval first person shooter game called Pirates Vikings and Knights 2, and we are currently looking for 3d artists/modelers among a few other things. We are very enthusiastic and friendly and we can work around whatever schedule you have.

If you are interested shoot me an email cainsith@yahoo.com or add me on skype: cainsith886

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • DarkUnicycle
    Hello Aralvar,

I have read what you typed but we would need to see what you have to offer us. (Such as images of recent work or something showing us your style and talent)

If we can get pass this point then we can continue you this conversation and move forward to the signing up and what not.