Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 3D Modelers for a UE4 FPS game

Lord_Danny
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Lord_Danny polycounter lvl 6
I am currently working on a new First-Person Shooter project. Currently, the team consists of only me(programmer) and a concept artist. The current plan for this project is to create a prototype/demo of it, which I'm planning to use to put onto Kickstarter. With that said, I'm looking for 3D modelers to join the team to create the required models for the game.

All 3D modelers will be required to work closely with the concept artists and animators to ensure the model works correctly in-game.

The game will be built using the latest Unreal Engine (UE4), so having UE4 would be advantageous.

This is a unpaid position, but can be turned into a paid position IF the project is successfully funded in Kickstarter.

If anyone's interested or want to find out more, please feel free to contact me.

Replies

• Acgameart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Acgameart null
    Hello, I am currently studying BA Game art. i am highly proficient at high and low poly modeling on 3dsMax and enjoy texturing. very good at photoshop, i am currently creating a level using UDK3, sci-fi themed. i have access to 3dsMax and UDK and photoshop cs6 at home. i am looking at getting UDK4 very soon. im looking for experience within the industry and this sounds like a good opportunity. please let me know if you are interested in seeing my work. thank you very much,
    acgameart.blogspot.com
  • Acgameart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Acgameart null
    Hello, I am currently studying BA Game art. i am highly proficient at high and low poly modeling on 3dsMax and enjoy texturing. very good at photoshop, i am currently creating a level using UDK3, sci-fi themed. i have access to 3dsMax and UDK and photoshop cs6 at home. i am looking at getting UDK4 very soon. im looking for experience within the industry and this sounds like a good opportunity. please let me know if you are interested in seeing my work. thank you very much,
    acgameart.blogspot.com :thumbup:
  • harjm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    harjm polycounter lvl 4
    Hi I am intrested in joining your team to do some 3d work i am currently studying games desgn at university and have completed my second year aand have had some experience with udk and have ue4 on my pc which i am playing around with if you would like to cocntact me please let me know thanks.
  • wenzen4
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello,

I'm currently in New York studying 3d modeling and animation and looking to dip my feet into some game design this summer. Here's a link to my work
    > https://www.behance.net/PaulJouard Hope to here from yah!

PJ