Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Texture/HUD/Icon Artist needed for INT

Hi everyone,

I am the Project Lead of an upcoming indie title named INT. We have a fully staffed team and have made a lot of progress over the past 5 months. I am looking for a final team member who can assist in filling a few holes in our team mainly with Textures, HUD Design, and Icons.

We are using the Unity Game engine and if you have experience with Unity then please apply, but if you don't it's fine. We hold regular unity training sessions and have been attempting to get all team members on board with unity including our writers.

The game will be a 3D modeled, textured, world set in a Sci-Fi Universe with an isometric top-down camera perspective. This will be reminiscent of classic RPG's. Additionally, the game is an RPG.

For the job I would like someone who can do textures, HUD design (we have a beta HUD) and Icons.

You don't have to do all of these things, but when you apply let me know what you can do so I can give you a proper applicant test to see if you will be a good fit.

Please send me an email at Toroman001@gmail.com if you want to apply or have more questions.

Also check us out at: http://forums.int-game.net/index.php or www.int-game.net.

Justin