Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D Modeller looking for some project

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Bar0n polycounter lvl 9
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for some kind of project that needs a 3D Modeller for some relaxed modelling. I'm graduating so I won't be fully available but for some character or something else I'm always in.

I'm more of a high poly modeller and I want to practice more with modelling for games so low poly, baking textures with maps etc. So since I want to practice I thought that someone might need some models.

site: https://www.artstation.com/artist/dragoslicar

hit me up if anyone's interested.

Replies

• eze
    Offline / Send Message
    eze null
    Hey Bar0n,

We are looking for a 3D modeler to join us at any level several of us were with another game for 14 months and have decided for reasons I can explain in a PM to make our own we are looking at a release this summer. If your interested in getting in on the ground floor PM me back. I will get right back to you as I am almost always online....

Thanks for your time in advance
  • Humiliation
    Offline / Send Message
    Humiliation polycounter lvl 4
    Hi! We are looking for 3d modelers for a project called Beyond skyrim. If you are interested in making some Elder scrolls content feel free to joins us at www.darkcreations.org
  • Bar0n
    Offline / Send Message
    Bar0n polycounter lvl 9
    Thank you all for your offers, they were more than I had expected.
    I'm currently considering a couple of offers.

@eze Sorry but I can't fully commit to a game with such tight release schedule.

@Humiliation looking at it right now.
  • Lane
    Offline / Send Message
    Lane polycounter lvl 8
    Hey man, I'm looking for someone to collab with for the February 1GAM (www.onegameamonth.com).

Its basically just 'make something playable in a month' and I have a pretty relaxed approach to it. If you're looking for some practical insight to making game assets this would probably fit pretty well.

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146595
  • JCGUGS
    If you are still looking for a project I need a quick mini cooper for Hammer that I can use in CSGO. Shouldn't be too hard and decent practice. (:
  • jdolan
    Baron,

Your art looks _awesome_.

I'm the project founder and technical lead for Quake2World (http://facebook.com/Quake2World). The project is 8 years old and has seen steady development over that time. We have a core team that goes back all 8 years, consisting of programmers, an infrastructure / web guy, and level designers. One area where we're sorely lacking is 3D modeling and texturing. If you're interested, you'd have an opportunity to either tweak or replace all weapon, item and world object models. You'd have tremendous influence on a game that is already in beta and will see a general release this year. The meshes are low-poly with normalmaps, and we're using standard formats like .obj.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmjdHmUZuVg

Please let me know if this interests you! Either reply, PM me, or ping me on IRC (#quetoo on Freenode).

Cheers,

Jay
  • SHADOWxWRAITH
    Hello Baron,

I have just a small project I could use a model for, nothing fancy and may not take you long to do at all if your interested.

What I need is a low-medium poly 3d Model of a Dragon that I can sit on top of a Tower Spire or mountain top. Something similar to the Dragon that sits on top of Gringotts Bank at Universal Studios. Its planned use is to be a Custom scenery object in Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. Doesn't need to be rigged or animated. Just a model.

Is this something you'd be interested in? I could provide a few reference pics for what i'm looking for if interested
  • screamfest
    Hello Baron,

My name is Kukuh from Indonesia. I'd like to ask you to join my team for an event, i'm here are currently working on some event. I'm a founder of new Event Organizer called SCREAMFEST in Indonesia. Our first project is to establish a DOTA 2 Tournament and I need a 3D Modeler to create items for our tournament (percentage of payment will be come after the projects done and the profit will be shared by dota 2 and SCREAMFEST as event organizer), and this is just a start for now.

Our next project is to create an EDM event that will be held in Indonesia, I need your help to create 3D model of mascot, venue, and many others for our events.

If you like to join us please contact me at kukuhpradityo@yahoo.com

This will be my first project, and i'd like to discuss more things with you.
    THANKS for your time!

regards,

SCREAMFEST
  • Nick Holdorf
    Offline / Send Message
    Nick Holdorf polycounter lvl 3
    freelancer.com

look for a promotion card too before you create an account if you don't already have one
  • sariyunita
    nice article. we had to create something positive for yourself and others
  • Bar0n
    Offline / Send Message
    Bar0n polycounter lvl 9
    Oh damn.. so many replies. I forgot to visit this thread.
    Anyway thank you all for considering me, but I have already accepted to help on a project. That and my final project for university keep me very busy and i cannot take other work so sorry.
    Good luck to your projects!