Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[ROYALTY] The Vale - Programmer

The Vale

The Vale is a Psychological Horror game set in modern day in England.
This will include
-Tense Atmosphere
-Limited Visibility
-Limited Ability to Fight
-Photorealistic Rendering(For Alpha Release)
-First Person Viewpoint

We also hope to include VR and BioFeedback support for the Alpha release, however no progress has been made in these fields, and it is not guaranteed that any will be made.

We plan to release a 20 minute playable Alpha prior to June, after which we will take the necessary steps to secure the opportunity to finish the game(Crowdfunding is highly probable)

Talent Required

We are currently looking to fill the final position on our team, that of a programmer. C++ or UE4's Blueprints, the preference is yours. Majority of the work is AI programming

Contact

You can contact me at
Email: varunbmohindra@gmail.com
or

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Replies

• varunbmohindra
    Hello!
    The above positioned has been filled, however we have created another one that we need filled in the form of level designer.
    We need someone who is capable of setting up a simple level blocking within Unreal Engine 4, using modular elements, and has a working knowledge of UV and Light Maps.
    It should at this point be specified that only the interiors of the level(In this case a mansion) need to be done. Furthermore, Detailed floormaps will be provided to you. There will be no need for lighting or texturing, just a simple setup is required.

If interested, please contact me on the above listed information.
    Cheers
    Vb