Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Established USC Team Looking For 2D Artists, Animators, and 3D Artist to work on a Ho

Hey everyone at Polycount!

My name is dominic ricci, and I am the game director for City of Terror, a game being produced by USC students and outside contractors.

We have our core team already and we’re cranking away at the game, but what we would like is some external artists to delve into our world and produce some materials for pre-production on the art side.

Ideally, for 3D and 2D artists, we would want you to be working on anything in our world that excites you, or something that you would want to do regardless and just think is cool.

You can be a student, most of us are, and that is no problem at all, just know that we already have a fair amount of experience making games, and USC generally sets a high quality bar for any of our projects.

Down here are links to the current paper pitch of the game-

Paper Pitch

For anyone interested in the project we have a rich world to explore, and a lot of creative freedom to offer. Our deadlines for external artists are meant to work around your schedules and make things easy for you.

If interested contact riccid@usc.edu.

Replies

• Bar0n
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bar0n polycounter lvl 9
    Hey,
    thanks for considering me, but I already expressed my interest in another project and between university and personal stuff I don't have much time. Anyway I wish you luck for your project.

Cheers,
    Dragos