Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for character modeller for Touhou fangame Touhou Kart

So, I started this project a while ago:

https://www.facebook.com/TouhouKart

It's been making slow progress recently for a number of reasons, but progress is being made. In fact, the game is quite close to being ready for a demo release. The trouble is that the project has gone through two character modellers, one of whom left and the other disappeared months ago. Part of the reason progress has been slow has been due to a lack of help for the project, and this includes character modelling.

I'm hoping to find someone (preferably with an interest in Touhou) to model and rig characters for use in Unity3D (free version). I can't offer any money, as the game is 0-budget and intended to be freeware, but I hope that there will be someone with interest enough to help, for the same reason I am making it.

This is a Touhou fangame in the style of classic kart racers such as Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing. I'd very much like to release a demo, but would like at least a few playable characters ready first. If anyone is interested in taking part, and can model some characters, I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance!