Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Domi

Hello everyone,

Decided to create my sketchbook here to maybe get some critiques : )

I am beginner in 3d, started last year.

Here are my two recent works - sculpts of Man of Steel and Hulk

moss.JPG

hulki1.jpg
hulk5.jpg

hulki5.jpg

Replies

• pmiller001
    Offline / Send Message
    pmiller001 greentooth
  • pmiller001
    Offline / Send Message
    pmiller001 greentooth
    But really, these are really great!.
    Post them in the 3dshowcase/ critique thread. People tend to respond more there. But for now, i hope you're going to pose these, i'd hate to see these awesome models just standing there like derps.
    The hulks hair doesnt look very finished.
    and finally! his pants look like some put a big ole thumb print on em. I dont know if that was intentional, I feel like it was. That's just what it looks like to me.
    Please post more, (specifically hulk stuff)This is great!
  • D o m i
    Thank you for kind words. I will try to post when I will have something to show. I am spending last days mostly learning game character creation stuff related things (maps, UV's etc. ) so hopefully I will be able to show something game res soon : )
  • D o m i
    Here is improved superman
    supc.JPG

and WIP of character I am working on right now(based on Piotr Krezelewski's concept)

pirate.jpg
  • CharacterCarl
    Offline / Send Message
    CharacterCarl greentooth
    These are looking great. As pmiller said, details are too harsh on Hulk's pants and on Superman's as well. May I ask how you did them (NoiseMaker, MicroMesh, etc.)?
    I'm sure this is due to him being a WIP but, nevertheless, adding folds to his suit as well as indents where the ornaments, etc. attach will improve him a lot.
  • D o m i
    These are looking great. As pmiller said, details are too harsh on Hulk's pants and on Superman's as well. May I ask how you did them (NoiseMaker, MicroMesh, etc.)?
    I'm sure this is due to him being a WIP but, nevertheless, adding folds to his suit as well as indents where the ornaments, etc. attach will improve him a lot.

Yes it's noisemaker

Here also head straight from zbrush

pejr.jpg