Home Technical Talk

Marmoset Toolbag 1.10 Official support thread

Replies

• EarthQuake
    mobkon wrote: »
    Nope, couldnt get that to work. Selected the problem pieces, selected Unlock Normals and no dice.

robot_normalprob_zps1a156080.jpg

Sorry for not getting back sooner, were you ever able to get this to work?

You could try exporting the model, importing it back into maya, and setting up the smoothing again. I'm almost positive something is just broken with the mesh normals in Maya.

You can send a copy of your OBJ to earthqke@marmoset.co and I'll take a look at it if you still haven't figured this out.
  • Autarkis
    Offline / Send Message
    Autarkis polycounter lvl 8
    So for the first time I've been wanting to use animation part of marmoset for real time capture. After a lot of fiddling, I've got it working ( for the most part!)

Workflow:
    Set up joints and assign model to it ( rigid bind )
    Stooge Export > write tangent / bitangents, write rig file, write bone weights and skeleton
    stooge export again > write tangents / bitangents, export animation only.

Load everything up in toolbag. Everything works fine. I can see the bones, I can see the animation, but as soon as I check vertex skinning on to be able to have my mesh move along with the animation, the mesh becomes invisible.

Any clues as to what I'm doing wrnog?
  • damageINC
    I was wondering because I've been experiencing this a lot lately. I end up baking my normal maps (tangent space) out of Xnormal and everything looks good when I'm inspecting the map in Photoshop. However, when in toolbag, I see straight line seams frequently. When viewing the different render views, I find that the offending artifacts are appearing in the world space normals? Is there a way to avoid or correct this?
  • Autarkis
    Offline / Send Message
    Autarkis polycounter lvl 8
    Autarkis wrote: »
    So for the first time I've been wanting to use animation part of marmoset for real time capture. After a lot of fiddling, I've got it working ( for the most part!)

Workflow:
    Set up joints and assign model to it ( rigid bind )
    Stooge Export > write tangent / bitangents, write rig file, write bone weights and skeleton
    stooge export again > write tangents / bitangents, export animation only.

Load everything up in toolbag. Everything works fine. I can see the bones, I can see the animation, but as soon as I check vertex skinning on to be able to have my mesh move along with the animation, the mesh becomes invisible.

Any clues as to what I'm doing wrnog?

And in case anyone ever wonders about it, toolbag doesn't support rigid binds, smooth bind fixed it :)
  • EarthQuake
    damageINC wrote: »
    I was wondering because I've been experiencing this a lot lately. I end up baking my normal maps (tangent space) out of Xnormal and everything looks good when I'm inspecting the map in Photoshop. However, when in toolbag, I see straight line seams frequently. When viewing the different render views, I find that the offending artifacts are appearing in the world space normals? Is there a way to avoid or correct this?

Hi, can you post some images of the problem?

One thing to try, if you have mirrored uvs, is to offset the mirrored section exactly 1 unit.

Also, if your lowpoly has hard edges, you will need to set up a cage in xnormal (or export a cage from max/maya), otherwise you will get seams from the gaps in projection with the standard ray distance settings.
  • damageINC
    EarthQuake wrote: »
    Hi, can you post some images of the problem?

One thing to try, if you have mirrored uvs, is to offset the mirrored section exactly 1 unit.

Also, if your lowpoly has hard edges, you will need to set up a cage in xnormal (or export a cage from max/maya), otherwise you will get seams from the gaps in projection with the standard ray distance settings.

I'm afraid I can't post an image (helping someone out with a personal project and they don't want me to). As for the solutions, no mirrored uv's were used so I didn't need to offset. Additionally I was using a baking cage I had created out of max. It's just weird that I only generate a tangent space normal map and marmoset appears to be evaluating both the regular normal map + a world space normal map with baking issues that I didn't even make.

The artifacts are basically hard edged shadows that correspond to poly edges in the model. So if you had a cube that you split 4x4, you could see a hard shadow where those edges fell on the model. It's odd....but they only appear in the world space normal map.

I sort of found a solution by using alternate smoothing groups. But I'm not sure why it worked since the places where the shadows appeared was on large flat surfaces.
  • EarthQuake
    I'm afraid I can't post an image (helping someone out with a personal project and they don't want me to). As for the solutions, no mirrored uv's were used so I didn't need to offset. Additionally I was using a baking cage I had created out of max. It's just weird that I only generate a tangent space normal map and marmoset appears to be evaluating both the regular normal map + a world space normal map with baking issues that I didn't even make.

The artifacts are basically hard edged shadows that correspond to poly edges in the model. So if you had a cube that you split 4x4, you could see a hard shadow where those edges fell on the model. It's odd....but they only appear in the world space normal map.

I sort of found a solution by using alternate smoothing groups. But I'm not sure why it worked since the places where the shadows appeared was on large flat surfaces.

Without images there isn't much advice I can give, sorry. Make sure you've got the latest GPU drivers.
  • damageINC
    Without images there isn't much advice I can give, sorry. Make sure you've got the latest GPU drivers.

No worries. If I run into it in my personal work I'll be sure and post an image. I did have a slightly altered question though. If I bake only a tangent space normal map in Xnormal, is a world space map somehow created with it? Shouldn't the render view for world space normals be black if I have a tangent map applied in marmoset?
  • EarthQuake
    No worries. If I run into it in my personal work I'll be sure and post an image. I did have a slightly altered question though. If I bake only a tangent space normal map in Xnormal, is a world space map somehow created with it? Shouldn't the render view for world space normals be black if I have a tangent map applied in marmoset?

No, an object space normal map is not created when you bake a tangent space map. If you turn on object space normals with a tangent space map you're not going to get the correct results (the lighting will be all sorts of wrong). So really, there is no reason to worry about what your mesh looks like when you click the OS map toggle with a TS map loaded.
  • vempdance
    Offline / Send Message
    vempdance polycounter lvl 5
    Hi everyone,I am rendering a model for my portfolio in marmoset toolbag.But when I use normal map I find a promblem like this:
    problem2.JPG?token_hash=AAFrZqp-2xaQb8zy6AZyxXDTjv_DHYbbDSNU0AMTkDlWow&dl=1
    You can see there is some hard edges in the chest.

And then I put the same model and the same normal map into maya.The render result is like this:
    problem1.JPG?token_hash=AAGKLhfRXeMnQxyvV31l8ryDGPvtptVw58oigN21XjPzDw&dl=1
    It seems every thing is all right.

The low-res model is made in maya and I make all the egdes into soft edge before baking.The normal map is baked in xnormal,and the body's parts is like this:
    normal11.JPG?token_hash=AAFrZqp-2xaQb8zy6AZyxXDTjv_DHYbbDSNU0AMTkDlWow&dl=1

Could anyone help me deal with this? Thanks very much and I appologise with my bad English.
  • EarthQuake
    vempdance wrote: »
    Hi everyone,I am rendering a model for my portfolio in marmoset toolbag.But when I use normal map I find a promblem like this:
    problem2.JPG?token_hash=AAFrZqp-2xaQb8zy6AZyxXDTjv_DHYbbDSNU0AMTkDlWow&dl=1
    You can see there is some hard edges in the chest.

And then I put the same model and the same normal map into maya.The render result is like this:
    problem1.JPG?token_hash=AAGKLhfRXeMnQxyvV31l8ryDGPvtptVw58oigN21XjPzDw&dl=1
    It seems every thing is all right.

The low-res model is made in maya and I make all the egdes into soft edge before baking.The normal map is baked in xnormal,and the body's parts is like this:
    normal11.JPG?token_hash=AAFrZqp-2xaQb8zy6AZyxXDTjv_DHYbbDSNU0AMTkDlWow&dl=1

Could anyone help me deal with this? Thanks very much and I appologise with my bad English.

First off, I'm not convinced this has anything to do with your normal map, it might just be subtle shadowing artifacts. Try loading a flat (127,127,255) normal map and see if you get the same issue.

Secondly, where are you exporting your mesh from? If from max, make sure you have "export normals" enabled.

Thirdly, make sure your uvs are welded, sometimes if you have some randomly unwelded uvs you can get seam artifacts (I see this sometimes when importing meshes from Modo to Maya for some reason).
  • vempdance
    Offline / Send Message
    vempdance polycounter lvl 5
    First off, I'm not convinced this has anything to do with your normal map, it might just be subtle shadowing artifacts. Try loading a flat (127,127,255) normal map and see if you get the same issue.

Secondly, where are you exporting your mesh from? If from max, make sure you have "export normals" enabled.

Thirdly, make sure your uvs are welded, sometimes if you have some randomly unwelded uvs you can get seam artifacts (I see this sometimes when importing meshes from Modo to Maya for some reason).

Thanks for the reply.
    1.I used the flat normal map and got the result like this:
    flatnormal.JPG?token_hash=AAHKhquZCsddXeAcymGhbVdhKgnfCzWrjO8TIV3NqNdRuw&dl=1
    same issue...

2.I exported the mesh from maya and leave "normal" on.

3.I welded the uvs,and still got the same problem.

Infact I got the same issue in another model but it appeared at a not very visable place so I ignored.And this time I met the same problem again so I think I must find a solution:( ...
  • EarthQuake
    Yeah that looks like an artifact from the shadowing system, which you won't be able to do anything to fix. Try to move the sky light (hold shift and drag), does thae artifact move as well?

Generally, once you've got your asset textured and viewed as whole this shouldn't be noticeable.
  • Sir Apple
    Offline / Send Message
    Sir Apple polycounter lvl 8
    Is it possible to use tileable textures in marmoset? I swear I read that it can be done, but perhaps I'm remembering wrongly.
  • EarthQuake
    Sir Apple wrote: »
    Is it possible to use tileable textures in marmoset? I swear I read that it can be done, but perhaps I'm remembering wrongly.

Yes, you will need to set up the tiling with your uving however, there is no option for adjustable tiling withing Toolbag.
  • Rik
    I've scoured the internet for a solution to this but can't come up with anything.

I use Marmoset in tandem with Photoshop all day every day. Last week though, Photoshop started to lag incredibly bad, but only when Marmoset is open. I'm talking draw a circle in Photoshop and having it take 4 seconds for the pixels to appear on screen. Close Marmoset, and Photoshop works like charm.

It's hard to determine if this is a Photoshop issue or a Marmoset issue, but since Toolbag is the only application that causes the chug chug chug, I'd assume it's the culprit. I uninstalled Marmoset and even downgraded to version 107 but it does the same thing. Anyone else run into this before?
  • Froyok
    Offline / Send Message
    Froyok greentooth
    On my laptop I had a similar problem. My solution was to disable the opengl features in photoshop (they were slowing down because of Marmoset). Also I disabled the "auto-reload textures" because the read check on my disk was also slowing down photoshop (because of its scratch disk).
  • Rik
    Froyok wrote: »
    On my laptop I had a similar problem. My solution was to disable the opengl features in photoshop (they were slowing down because of Marmoset). Also I disabled the "auto-reload textures" because the read check on my disk was also slowing down photoshop (because of its scratch disk).

Well disabling Use Graphics Processor (which includes OpenCL, Anti-alias Guides, 30Bit Display and Use Graphics Processor) does make the problem go away, but it also removes some nice features like Rotate View, several filters and various on-screen tools. I'll tweak the settings and see if I can disable any of those features specifically instead of turning them all of. Thanks for the suggestions, Froyok!
  • Rik
    After going back and forth through these Graphics Processor settings, it comes down to Photoshop's OpenGL handling being an issue. If that box is checked, the redraw issue exists. I can turn off each of the 4 checkboxes I listed above, or any combination of them, but if that overall button is checked, the problem exists. I just don't understand how that problem would have all of a sudden started.
  • Froyok
    Offline / Send Message
    Froyok greentooth
    Did you updated/changed your gpu driver recently ?
  • Rik
    Froyok wrote: »
    Did you updated/changed your gpu driver recently ?

Negative. In fact, there have been no Windows/Marmoset/Photoshop updates applied for roughly a month. I did install a Photoshop patch that came out yesterday, but that didn't have any affect. After contacting Adobe, their suggestion was for me to upgrade my graphics card... Not quite what I hoping for. I'm waiting for a response from Marmoset now.
  • EarthQuake
    Rik wrote: »
    Negative. In fact, there have been no Windows/Marmoset/Photoshop updates applied for roughly a month. I did install a Photoshop patch that came out yesterday, but that didn't have any affect. After contacting Adobe, their suggestion was for me to upgrade my graphics card... Not quite what I hoping for. I'm waiting for a response from Marmoset now.

Hi Rik, I'm not sure I have an easy solution for you, please contact support@marmoset.co with as much information (system specs, software versions, how/when your issues happen, etc) as possible. Thanks
  • lonelysquare
    Offline / Send Message
    lonelysquare polycounter lvl 7
    ***SOLVED!***

I posted 30 seconds too soon, I read up a bit more in this thread and saw that importing .fbx over .obj fixes a lot of random issues... Doing so solved my problems. I haven't used Marmoset in awhile, sorry for my ignorance!

I'll leave the post here regardless, in case someone else runs into this. Thanks!

***SOLVED!***

Hello everyone.

So I've looked all over and I can't seem to find any fixes for this, hopefully the marmoset pros here can help out.

I'm experiencing some weird clipping artifacts where 2 meshes meet, or where certain parts of the mesh are too thin.

here is my mesh in zbrush
    dropbox_zbrush.jpg

here is the lowpoly in maya
    dropbox_maya.jpg

and in marmoset...
    dropbox_marmoset01.jpg

Notice the weird jaggies where certain meshes meet, and where the mesh is too thin (which isn't THAT thin imho). Also the hinges of handle nearly disappear.

it gets worse the further you zoom out
    dropbox_marmoset02.jpg

I swear I've made similar meshes in the past and never had this problem, is it a video card thing? I'm on a geforce 670. The scale of the mesh is slightly larger than the human reference, so I don't believe that is the problem here.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.
  • achillesian
    when i've had this problem turning off shadows that hit the model tend to fix it
  • Joopson
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    Does anybody have an idea why this would happen?
    When my image is in Marmoset, it looks beautifully saturated. I save it out with "Save Shot"
    When I bring it into Photoshop, it's notably paler, unless I enable Monitor RGB proof colors (I don't really know what those do)... Until I save it out. Then it gets paler even still.

I guess it's more of an issue with photoshop, but since it only affects me noticeably when saving marmoset's screenshots, I thought I'd put it here.

Check out this image, which is paler, even, than it looked in photoshop when I was putting the image together.
    The only thing I can find when searching is about "Save for Web" which I haven't used.

yaZ5U9f.jpg
  • KristaW
    Offline / Send Message
    KristaW polycounter lvl 9
    Hey guys,
    I just downloaded the latest Marmoset trial. When I try bring in an .obj I get "Error:Access violation at 0x00464FBA (tried to read from 0x0dda3004), program terminated. LastCP is 'RF'." When I try to bring in a FBX nothing happens. I haven't found much of a solution to this. Supposedly, this is a graphics card error but I have run older versions of Marmoset on this computer before and looking at their site I should meet the specs. Here's my specs. I would love any suggestions.

I have a Windows 7 computer, 8gigs of RAM, and I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti card.

After looking for a solution online I updated my card's driver to the latest version and the issue remains. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you.
  • Bek
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    Are the files huuuuge in polycount? I think that can cause problems. Try exporting a basic cube with UV's and see if that works. If it works then there's a problem with your other file.

Might also help saying what program you're exporting from, what settings/version... details like that.
  • KristaW
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek!
    You must have been right! It works with a box. My character was around 30,000 tris with quite a few uv shells... Alright, Optimization time.
    By the way, I was exporting out of Maya 2013.
    Thank you sooo much.
  • Froyok
    Offline / Send Message
    Froyok greentooth
    30K should be fine, I already imported 150K in Marmoset without any visual artifacts (I just had some bad FPS because of the dynamic lighting).
  • Bek
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    Yeah I was just thinking maybe they were huge files; I think recently I accidentally exported some highpoly stuff with my low, which crashed marmoset when I tried to load it (Only the OBJ iirc, the FBX would hang for a second then load nothing, like what happened to you) If you're worried it might be a hardware issue rather than an export/software issue you could (unless nda / don't want to share) upload your model and I'll see if it works for me?
  • KristaW
    Offline / Send Message
    So I think it was the file size. Turning the normals off during the obj export makes the file 3x smaller and now it opens up fine in Marmoset.

So I'm going to ask a stupid question now. I always thought that those normals in the obj options were what you need to have soft edges, like your vertex normals. So I always kept in on during export. I am noticing that there is a hard edge wherever there is a uv split but every thing else is being softened. Does turning the normals off cause this? Sorry to ask this, my google fu is failing me lately and I probably should dive deeper into You're making me hard. Making sense of hard edges, uvs, normal maps and vertex countsbefore putting this question down here.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: Fixed. I had two chain going around his neck that I never uv mapped because I was never going to make a texture for them. I remembered that I had to uv map them for marmoset though, otherwise the mesh blows up in Marmoset (which it did, I wasn't surprised). So I did a quick auto unwrap on the chains and for shits and giggles I turned normals back on when I exported. Marmoset now accepted this new obj, with normals on, and the hard edge along the uv split is gone.
    The file size for the obj that would crash Marmoset was 3507kb after the auto unwrap on the chains it is 9328kb (probably because the vertex count skyrocketed after that?) Once finals week is done I will definitely be diving into the world of normals to fully understand what happened here. Thanks for helping me guys :D
  • KristaW
    Offline / Send Message
    Nvmd. It is doing it again so I guess it was only working temporarily. Won't open any of the obj's anymore.

Edit: Eep! Sorry guys, I should just stop posting. Somehow one of my chains and the bracelet lost their uv wrapping since this morning. Unwrapped those and it works fine again >.< So it really is just the need to have all meshes unwrapped. Hope someone benefits from my online flailing, haha.
  • J0NNYquid
    Offline / Send Message
    J0NNYquid polycounter lvl 5
    Alright, noob question time. It appears my Diffuse is getting washed out when I bring it into Marmoset? Here's what it looks like in PS:

9763256425_d2f99c747a_b.jpg
    DarkDiffuse by camraab, on Flickr

and here's what the previewer shows it as in Marmo:

9763035591_f281690223_b.jpg
    LightDiffuse by camraab, on Flickr

I've been having a tough time with my model looking really washed out, even with very very minimal spec/gloss values, but that might be another issue, I'd be happy figuring this one out for now. Thanks.
  • EarthQuake
    What does it look like on the actual model?
    What image format?
    Do you have an alpha channel? (this may affect how the image preview is presented)
  • EarthQuake
    KristaW wrote: »
    Nvmd. It is doing it again so I guess it was only working temporarily. Won't open any of the obj's anymore.

Edit: Eep! Sorry guys, I should just stop posting. Somehow one of my chains and the bracelet lost their uv wrapping since this morning. Unwrapped those and it works fine again >.< So it really is just the need to have all meshes unwrapped. Hope someone benefits from my online flailing, haha.

Yeah, all faces need to have UVs or you will get problems in Toolbag 1. This is no longer a requirement for TB2 though.
  • J0NNYquid
    Offline / Send Message
    EQ: It looks like the previewer file in the viewport, even with no spec it's much lighter than I made the texture. Everything is a .psd file right now, and my spec is using the alpha channel for the gloss map.

I'm having a little better success by messing with the lighting, the default lighting setups really exaggerate the "washing out" but I've had some luck with the "black" setting and then adding in my own 3-point lighting system.
  • EarthQuake
    J0NNYquid wrote: »
    EQ: It looks like the previewer file in the viewport, even with no spec it's much lighter than I made the texture. Everything is a .psd file right now, and my spec is using the alpha channel for the gloss map.

I'm having a little better success by messing with the lighting, the default lighting setups really exaggerate the "washing out" but I've had some luck with the "black" setting and then adding in my own 3-point lighting system.

It would still be helpful to see what the texture looks like on the model.

You should also try another format other than PSD, its possible that the PSD loading is coming in wrong. Try TGA.

If you had something in the alpha channel, the image preview function isn't all that helpful (it includes that alpha as well IIRC).

The "black" sky lighting preset is really just a blank lighting environment with no image based lighting. If the image based lighting is simply too bright, you should adjust the sky light exposure.

One issue that I know if, if your model is duplicated (ie double the faces) it will show up brighter than normal. There is a bug with OBJs exported out of Maya that tend to save duplicate meshes for instance if some of the meshes are in groups.
  • J0NNYquid
    Offline / Send Message
    Well, was about to grab a screen for you and thought I'd try the .tga. Worked perfectly, exactly the colors I was looking for originally. You're a lifesaver man.
  • ShelleyR
    Hello, I'm having exactly the same issue as JONNYquid was. My textures get all pale and washed out when they are in the marmoset material texture slots. Previewing them shows these pale washed out versions of the texture flats. I have tried saving the textures out as .psd and targa in 16, 24, and 32 bit versions but they always get washed out in marmoset.

It seems like maybe there is something I don't understand about marmoset's file handling or something?

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the lighting or the geometry. In order to make sure it isn't an issue with doubled geometry in the export. I compared the triangle count in marmoset when I imported it to Maya when selecting only the object I was exporting and they are the same number of tris. In fact, even if I have imported no geometry whatsoever, if I make a new material and put the texture file into it, it is pale in the previewer.

Please help. I haven't used marmoset in a while but I don't remember having this kind of problem before. What could it be?
  • ShelleyR
    It didn't occur to me until now but I suspect the entire program is subjected to a fade because it is a trial version?

I went and found a screenshot of the marmoset interface and I now realize that the whole interface is faded! I just downloaded the 30 day trial to see if using marmoset is convenient enough to justify purchasing a license for me.

I have never heard of this kind of effect on a trial program. Usually it is a watermark or a limit on saving files etc.

Does anyone know if this fade/pale thing is related to using the trial version of Marmoset?
  • J0NNYquid
    Offline / Send Message
    I wouldn't think it's as a result of having the trial version, I paid for an actual license and I was having that problem.
  • EarthQuake
    There is no fade effect on the trail version. It sounds like your color profile or gamma settings are messed up in your display drivers or something of that nature if the UI is washed out.

Can you post a screenshot?

Is toolbag the only app where you notice this issue? Other 3d apps or games are fine?
  • ShelleyR
    Hi EarthQuake,
    Thanks for your reply
    Here are screenshots of photoshop and marmoset side by side with the color, normal and spec.
    dw1r.jpg
    The interface appears lighter to me than it does in screenshots I see. But I don't know what that would mean.
    I have a Radeon 7900 series graphics card.
    I don't see how this would make a difference but just in case: My software packages are all installed on a primary SSD (C drive) and I store documents on a separate internal hard drive (D).

If you could help me figure out what the heck is going on, I'd really appreciate it. I would like to buy a license for Marmoset after October but if I can't get it to stop fading my textures, sadly I won't be able to make use of it so it won't be worth purchasing for me unless I can get this sorted out.
  • ShelleyR
    It seems pretty random though. I just shut the program down and relaunched it and now it is only fading the normal map (none of the files have been changed at all). This also happened yesterday. So this fading only happens about half to 75 % of the times I open the program. Once in a few times, the fading only occurs on the normal map. But I have yet to see it play nice with all three maps.
  • EarthQuake
    ShelleyR wrote: »
    It seems pretty random though. I just shut the program down and relaunched it and now it is only fading the normal map (none of the files have been changed at all). This also happened yesterday. So this fading only happens about half to 75 % of the times I open the program. Once in a few times, the fading only occurs on the normal map. But I have yet to see it play nice with all three maps.

Hi, I passed this to our engineers and they tell me its an ATI driver bug. Try updating your video drivers. If that doesn't help, the only solution would be to swap it out for an nvidia card.
  • Carlosan
    Offline / Send Message
    Carlosan polycounter lvl 10
    Hello

Is there any Marmoset Linux version planned or ready to download ?

i cant find any info

ty
  • EarthQuake
    Carlosan wrote: »
    Hello

Is there any Marmoset Linux version planned or ready to download ?

i cant find any info

ty

There is no build for Linux and there are no plans for a Linux build at this time. Toolbag 2 will be released on Mac and PC however.
  • darknessbear
    Hey all! First post here. Just got a quick question, not sure how frequently stuff is answered here -- but I'd greatly appreciate it.

In Marmoset, I'm not entirely sure how to properly save my scene. I mean, I do the tbag scene file, save out all the materials, then save mesh and materials. But sometimes when I load, NOTHING will be connected (not even textures to materials -- when I re import), only some lighting/rendering info will be saved. Sometimes my mesh shows up when I load the scene, but no materials or textures. And SOMETIMES everything shows up connected.

It is just finicky? Or is there a proper way to maintain the entire connected scene file? When I have to go to school to show my stuff, it is annoying reapplying my materials AND textures.

Thanks!
  • Stromberg90
    Offline / Send Message
    Stromberg90 polycounter lvl 11
    darknessbear: It's just finicky atm, pretty sure that will be fixed in toolbag 2 :)
    Altough you might have another problem, since it seems a bit random in your case.
  • artquest
    Offline / Send Message
    artquest polycounter lvl 13
    There is no build for Linux and there are no plans for a Linux build at this time. Toolbag 2 will be released on Mac and PC however.

The wait is killing me!!! I know it's a long shot but I figured i'd ask, there there any sort of beta planned for those willing to help test? :D

Toolbag 1 is so awesome so I can't wait to see what 2.0 will bring! :D