Home Full time/Part time work

Respawn-environment artist

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
meshiah polycounter lvl 17
hey guys,
we need to pick up a heavy hitting environment artist. doesn't have to be super Sr. but experience/skills are needed. must be comfortable with terrain generation on top of the prop work. shoot me those portfolios if interested. were in the Valley, LA area.

im on the character/hard surface team, ill manage the messages but pass everyting onto the enviro lead.
cheers!

Replies

• meshiah
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    meshiah polycounter lvl 17
    just wanted to post a quick update. i have passed on all the folios ive gotten to the enviro lead. just wanted to thank everyone, and send a message of encouragement. the general level of skill gets better every year, i don't think i saw any portfolios of people that shouldn't be game artists. everyone i saw should be fine if they keep putting in the work. we're reaching out to one or two but keep sending. it's always good to know whos out there.

one or two asked for some pointers, ill get to it if you can hold out until this weekend (production life ;)).
    keep crushing dudes!

for the posters who asked about the role, its pretty standard, the description on the site covers it fairly well. we would like previous game experience, but as long as the works good. we can go from there.
    cheers