Home General Discussion

panasonic smart viera

yodude87
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
yodude87 polycounter lvl 5
oh MAN, now THIS is a tv...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXYsSk7zDDQ"]SMART VIERA TV Explained - YouTube[/ame]

would let a bull rape me in a cold winter night and call him honey just to have this goddamn tv :poly142:

Replies

• Vio
    Offline / Send Message
    Vio polycounter lvl 6
    I prefer the Samsung series 8 http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/ Its that stand and the way the screen is almost frameless like an infinity pool.
  • Ace-Angel
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    yodude87 wrote: »

would let a bull rape me in a cold winter night and call him honey just to have this goddamn tv :poly142:

I'm not exactly sure how a Bull ravaging your bum hole is going to net you a TV, unless the Bull somehow has a refined mastery of the English language, a good, stable job and doesn't kill you under it's own weight, calling it honey would the least of your concerns.
  • yodude87
    Offline / Send Message
    yodude87 polycounter lvl 5
    Ace-Angel wrote: »
    I'm not exactly sure how a Bull ravaging your bum hole is going to net you a TV, unless the Bull somehow has a refined mastery of the English language, a good, stable job and doesn't kill you under it's own weight, calling it honey would the least of your concerns.

if this was a way to tell me youre gonna give me that tv without me having to pass this pecuaristic situation, well youre more than welcome, thanks a bunch :D
  • IchII3D
    Offline / Send Message
    IchII3D polycounter lvl 12
    As far as I know the Panasonic GT30 is currently the best TV on the market that isn't overpriced (under £800) I have being trying to justify buying one for over seven months now. I hope by the time I get one it hasn't being replaced by something else.

The THX certification is amazing, you literally watch the movie exactly how it was made, no need to calibrate or mess with the settings.