Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

LIN the game

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
teho polycounter lvl 7
latest update..
I6u9MO2.jpg

hello guys!
i'm started my own game project and want to share the process from the roots with you because all the time the polycount planet is a huge of inspiration place, hope it will be interesting and fun for us and educational for me, because it's the long road ahead. i want to step of from the classic understanding what the game is actually is for us, and want to mix in it some stuff i have in my head. i can't say much about it, because it's the flying bird in my head still... anyways in time i'll roll out my ideas after shaping and thinking about it.
the inspirational process is coming from the movies, anime, architecture and science first and the games second.
as i'm doing currently the game by myself the process will be very straight forward for one person to actually finish it, still the quality is on the first place, but i need to find the right balance between all the stuff i need to achieve. so yeah there will be some stupid things and/or strange moves he-he, but hopefully we will figure it out.
the style of the game will be alternative of the our reality, basically it's our time, but different style adaptation in term of design and functionality, it's not something new, but might be interesting.
so there are some stuff for you guys to start the road.
i'll try the update as soon as i can, the project is doing in free time after the work so you know...
the name of the game is LIN, it's working title. the girl is the main char, all the stuff will use most one or two textures.

ZXueU6r.jpg

QoBBph2.jpg

INX6N54.jpg

Ba6dpJT.jpg

Replies