Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

ios iphone game artist

Hi guys,

I'm currently very close to wrapping up an iOS Game i have developed, i currently have some art work in place and am looking for a good 2d artist with some basic animation skills to help me wrap the project up. If you also have good UI skills that's a huge bonus, the UI is currently in place but needs skinning.

I've worked in the games industry for over 10 years, designed many games and levels for consoles, pc and mobile platforms and i'm attempting to use my experience to go it alone and develop a product aimed at a specific audience.

I'm looking for an artist who is serious about making a successful product, someone who can deliver to deadlines and is driven. You also need to be able to take constructive criticism with a professional attitude and help guide the overall style of the product. In turn you will get the chance to work with an experienced games designer / programmer with strong ties to industry people, you will also have input on the game mechanics and new features after initial release.

Due to the nature of the project i am also happy to profit share if the right candidate can bring a lot to the table. I've currently designed, programmed and developed everything in the title, so it would literally be a team of two! I'm hoping to get a release version by the end of the month and having a competent artist on board would make this feasible.

You can visit my website to see other games and apps i have developed to get a feel for who you would be working with. www.richardacherki.com

If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch either by a private message or you can email me via my website.

Rich