Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Working Class of Mars and Barborgl (Gnoll Character)

Oli
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Oli polycounter lvl 5
Hi there!

I wanted to share with you the last character I did. His name is Barborgl, a Gnoll. I created it from a concept art by Claire Sanchez. And at the same time I will use this thread for a breakdown of a new character I started for my portfolio. It is a Working Class Cyborg use on Mars. It is a little bit of Sci-fi but not that much. The concept is done by me.

Of course critics and comments are welcome!

Thanks!

BARBORGL:

Concept

852x627.jxr

638x627.jxr

852x627.jxr

852x627.jxr

535x627.jxr

WORKING CLASS OF MARS

Here is the concept! Update on the base mesh will follow soon. Working on it at the moment.

940x691.jxr

Replies

• BarnabyJones
  • Oli
    Offline / Send Message
    Oli polycounter lvl 5
    My mistake for the broken images...I linked the files as ''jxr''. It is probably the reason why it work on explorer but doesn't work on firefox, chrome, etc...

now it should work!

Hi there!

I wanted to share with you the last character I did. His name is Barborgl, a Gnoll. I created it from a concept art by Claire Sanchez. And at the same time I will use this thread for a breakdown of a new character I started for my portfolio. It is a Working Class Cyborg use on Mars. It is a little bit of Sci-fi but not that much. The concept is done by me.

Of course critics and comments are welcome!

Thanks!

BARBORGL:

Concept

852x627.jpeg

638x627.jpeg

852x627.jpeg

852x627.jpeg

535x627.jpeg

WORKING CLASS OF MARS

Here is the concept! Update on the base mesh will follow soon. Working on it at the moment.

940x691.jpeg
  • Cibo
    Offline / Send Message
    Cibo polycounter lvl 10
    Very nice Modell.
    Only the fur is for me to plain and bright so the stripes are too strong.
    In the concept the belly inner thigts has more white fur.
  • Oli
    Offline / Send Message
    Oli polycounter lvl 5
    It a good remark, I should have done a ''stroke'' effect in the painting process for the fur. I'll do better on the next character with fur.

Thanks!