Home Dota 2

Airborn Studios - Dota 2 Assets

veteran polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Neox veteran polycounter
Hey guys, we decided to give the workshop a go a couple of days back, we are waiting for clients feedback often enough so we might use the time differently - besides doing things for Airborn itself, maybe this could help partially finance it in the long run. We will see :)

So far we created 3 assets which you can already find in the workshop

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093401277/myworkshopfiles/?appid=570

the first one, the bloodshard is a revamped version of an old sword made fit to the skeletonking, just so we can test the whole workflow, how the masks work (it still needs some work tho, the spec on the blade is currently overruled by its glow, i'll see what i can do about that.

blood_shard_05.jpg

the second one is also an item i did back in the end of 2012, but other stuff came in between so i could not finish by now. Our intern Max helped me do the final version for ingame, pyre a sword for doom.

pyre_marketing.jpg

and the latest Aries, the Peacebringer for the Omniknight
aries2.jpg

we really need to balance the details better for the ingame view - which is also helpfull for our current production, so its a good thing to keep stuff moving and getting better at this viewing distance.

we have a few more things in the pipe, our concepters working on some sets right now and a couple of more weapons will come once we have the time.

cheers

Replies