Great tutorial, I'll be going back to this often as I practice more and more. One little thing though, I had some trouble figuring out how to use vtools to save out the different maps automatically like you did in the video. The process was slightly obtuse but I figured it out eventually. Just in case anyone else was confused as I was, a few tips:
1. Get the tools here: http://home.insightbb.com/~jamestaylor/
2. Extract them to a folder anywhere.
3. Open photoshop and your texture file. Now add a "~" to your different group's names e.g. "~diffuse" and "~specular".
4. Now go to file>scripts>browse and load up vSavePSDTGA.
5. When the window pops up click on the "Sets" dropdown list in the "Basic" section and set it to "Save all, append _initial". Also make sure the Root layer set marker is "~", the same character you've placed at the start of your group names.
6. You can check the "Use PSD Path" box to make sure the TGA's are saved to the same folder as your PSD.
Click on "Save Images" and you're done! Hope that helps, and thanks again Millenia for an excellent look into your workflow.