Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] - Alien Worm Zac

triangle
Offline / Send Message
BlazeF triangle
My plan is to turn this Zac art I did into an actual skin. Oh man the attacks I'd love to be able to animate for this thing.

Zac's found himself placed back in the lab in Zuan, however unable to contain Zac he breaks free of his cage and finds an experimental super suit. This suit unfortunately was not thoroughly tested and changes Zac's biology making him flesh; only worse... alien worm flesh.

Except... the machine seems to have a mind of it's own and isn't exactly stable.

Abilities!
Q - Worm Whip: Jac's super suit uses Jac as a whip to damage enemies. As an added side effect Zac's wails of pain stagger and slow enemies.

W - Suit malfunction: The suit explodes? WTF?

E - Rocket jump: Blast off into space!... but your rocket is a bit shoddy and promptly falls back to the ground.

R(ult) - Rodeo: Hold on for dear life as Zac is bounced around on his malfunctioning rocket as it continues to bounce and damage all nearby enemies.

alienwormzac_web.jpg

Bah... Hope I can make something comparable to my illustration. Or even better, something comparable to a Riot character.

GL all

Replies