Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Characters/Creatures/Props] - Eternal Fate art dump - Escalation Studios Inc

Junkie_XL
polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Junkie_XL polycounter lvl 14
Hey everyone.

It has been a while since I posted new art here on polycount. My company, Escalation Studios, unveiled one of our projects at Quakecon called Eternal Fate. It's an action RPG with a light-hearted style and a variety of game modes. What we showed off last weekend in Dallas was an interactive demo of PVP.

More info about the game can be found @ our kickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/escalation/eternal-fate

My role has been a bit of everything. I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of aspects about the game from characters / creatures to environment art. Some of these are based on concept art from Amber Jones. Below are a few of the things I worked on...

I'll start with some early zbrush stuff and work my way down to some textured pieces...

Character work...
[FONT=&quot]
warrior.jpg

[/FONT]Nude player...[FONT=&quot]

character.jpg

[/FONT]Villager...[FONT=&quot]

villager.jpg

[/FONT]Creatures...
[FONT=&quot]
skeleton.jpg

[/FONT] This guy has particle effects on his tail so I didn't bother focusing on much there...

mus.jpg

Goblin Queen

goblin_queen.jpg

scorpoda.jpg

motheeler.jpg

wall_decor.jpg

All games need trees...

trees.jpg

A variety of environment textures I made...

ef_textures.jpg

I made about 90% of the props and world textures for the two levels that we showed off in the Quakecon demo. This was one of them... (Displayed in Unity 3.5)

pvp_arena.jpg

Hopefully I can post some more stuff soon. Thanks for looking...

Replies