Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for a 2D graphics artist for mobile games development

Hello fellow Polycounters,

Please let me introduce myself, my names Imran and I'm an indie applications developer/programmer. I've developed a few mobile applications for Android & iOS in the past and have always had problems with the design side of things and could never get myself to approach learning it because I simply don't have the time to program and draw, so I turn to you. I would like to offer a graphics designer the opportunity to work with me to get the application working and looking fabulous. I already have a few games in the making which just use place-holder images so I can get the mechanics working. I'm working strictly in a 2D environment for now so most of our products will need sprites/images. Also this isn't a paid job, although I'm offering to split the revenue from the applications we develop so you're in it for the long run. So if you're a graphics designer looking to get some experience in games development or just need a reference for the future please post a reply or pm me. Also if you have a question please do not hesitate to ask.

Replies