Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] - Taric

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Turret polycounter lvl 11
Sup everyone, finally ready to start my thread. With so much great work already posted I have a lot of catching up to do. =)

Going to be working on a Taric visual update and slight redesign. I am looking to turn Taric into a badass that can still support but also be a top lane heavyweight. Below is a quick concept I made to block out some ideas. I am pretty happy with the upper body and shoulders, but the lower body still needs work, probably bigger boots to balance out the top half, also not sure what to do about the underarmor scalemail. Going to start blocking him out in 3D to get a better feel for everything.

Latest: Thanks to everyone who commented with feedback and helped me during the contest, I learned a lot and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. There are a ton of amazing submissions so good luck to everyone entering. ;)

For Fun now that the contest is over, I threw Taric into Unreal to see how he looked with normals and lighting. =P
BntejaD.jpg
t2Ak41B.gif
[SKETCHFAB]4d63faf74759443185d93cfda14864de[/SKETCHFAB]
uvI47Ts.jpg
pUBzOoF.jpg
xJnCYTt.jpg
nywrYOL.jpg
mxM8URr.jpg

6ae0s98.jpg

Replies