Home General Discussion

Fighting Games Backgrounds? (BRAWL related)

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
seforin polycounter lvl 17
Hey guys , I plan on entering the brawl and ive been doing google searches for a while now...but I wanna work on some Street Fighter 3rd strike levels since I think they had more visual intrests...but I cant seem to find any high rez images or rather any images of the backgrounds themselves?

I tried a few mugen sites to see if they had backgrounds by themselves..has anyone had any luck finding any sites like this? Or have some saved by any chance?

Figured we could also post are sites on here as a "ref thread" of the backgrounds for any fighting games.

Replies

• Ben Apuna
    Hey man just in case it slipped under your radar there's already a BRAWL reference thread.

I know you're asking for something pretty specific though.

My advice would be to not get too caught up with hi-res perfect reference shots (a behavior that I am super guilty of) since you need to re-imagine the level anyway.

Have you tried youtube? Splicing something together with some screen captures from Windows Media Player Classic shouldn't be too hard.

Anyways, best of luck I hope you find what you are after.
  • seforin
    Offline / Send Message
    ah lame I missed that thread...still no 3rd strike images..yeah Im doing a re-imagine, but I need to see the damn image to get a idea to remake it! Lol..
  • XenoKratios
    Offline / Send Message
    XenoKratios polycounter lvl 12
    I'm sure you'll find the image, if not, there's soo many other games and levels! I wanted to do Art of Fighting level, but no images of it exist... so I just switched to another.

You can always look at youtube videos and stitch the frames together or something ahahhaah
  • seforin
    Offline / Send Message
    nah I got my eyes set on 3rd strike varients..and some unreal magic...just need to see WTF is going on in the scenes in more detail...im pretty sure there's some like mugen rips out there...(KOF and guilty gear has them, surprised 3rd strike dosent get the same love)
  • Lamont
    Offline / Send Message
    Lamont polycounter lvl 15
    There is a 3rd strike art book floating around. But for actual in-game footage that's high res. The game was rendered at like 640x470 something like that.
  • seforin
    Offline / Send Message
    hey its better then 128X256 ive seen , including the characters in it as well , haha.