Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Programmer needed to finish a 2D game

(Any profit made by this game once it's finished will be shared)

Hey guys,

I'm here to try and find someone that can help me finish my game which is almost in it's final stages, the game will be for a few android phones and tablets. So far I've almost everything done and all I need is someone to help me with the scripting due to my lack of knowledge in that department. I need someone that is familiar with google play services so that I can use the leaderboard and achievement system for my game as well.

A little about the game itself

The game is a simple 2D arcade style game where you will stop meteors from crashing into earth. The game has a campaign mode which has around 12 stages with each stage having 2 waves which will be around 24 stages at total and an extreme mode.

You'll gather gold as you progress through the campaign mode and will after each stage be able to spend them buying things that will either help you or make it harder for you. The extreme mode doesn't have a shop and the stage will never end, here you will try and last as long as possible and rack up your score points in order to be the top scorer. To give you guys an idea of where I'm going you can check the image bellow.

One more thing I would like to add is that I do not want this game to be easy, I want it to be hard on campaign mode and even harder on extreme mode. To be frank I want people to throw their phones against a wall, this is my goal and hopefully someone will help me reach it :)

DMB_zps5e22ee0c.jpg

If you are interested please do contact me through email or pm and we can talk more about this project.

Email: hadi.amin2014@hotmail.com