Home Freelance Job Postings

Architectural modeling/lighting/rendering needed

Update: We're only looking for teams at this time, like an outsourcing studio. The volume of work may expand suddenly, beyond what single contractors could handle. Thanks!

----

We are looking to outsource a large volume of work, creating architectural visualizations in 3ds Max. This is paid work. It would be mostly interiors, plus some exteriors.

Although most work would be done in a photo-realistic style, we are also looking for overhead renders of whole floors done in a visualization style that emphasizes simplicity and clarity. Plus there may be other 3d interiors and furniture needed for real-time 3d walkthroughs using a custom 3d engine.

The first job would be for pay, creating and rendering a single room, to gauge your ability to deliver on time and within budget. We will provide architectural plans, surface reference, time of day, and some style reference. You would need to model, texture, light, and render three to four views of the room.

The renderings need to be created in 3ds Max, although you are free to use whichever Max renderer you feel comfortable with (mental ray, V-Ray, Corona, etc.).

Delivery would be JPG previews at 1280x720, final renders in PNG format at 3840

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nirmal1373 wrote: »
    hi am Interesting work with you.

First, read the rules.
    Sticky: Freelance Jobs Rules

Second, read my instructions. A contractor who can follow directions is very appealing.
  • Dave Jr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dave Jr polycounter lvl 9
    First, read the rules.
    Sticky: Freelance Jobs Rules

Second, read my instructions. A contractor who can follow directions is very appealing.

Hi,

I'm extremely interested however wanted to query on what sort of rooms they would be, and ideally what the images are based for; is it for products in which would show the room off to its best intention or for another purpose, i.e. game marketing art etc;

If you can pm me back, itd be appreciated; and we can perhaps discuss it further.

Cheers
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the query.

They're for a variety of commercial businesses which we create products for. For example: hotels, offices, stadiums, cruise ships, event spaces, etc. Visualization is just one aspect of the work we do. We do some of it in-house, but we are getting very busy and thus need to outsource.

The renders are used mostly on the web, sometimes in print. Either as promotional material to help our clients sell new designs to investors, or for them to visually explain their existing properties to potential clients. Typical uses for architectural renders.

If you're interested, send me a personal message with links to your work and your rate per room.