Art Director – Casual Games
Funcom is looking for a casual games Art Director. If you’re a talented senior artist and want to flex your artistic muscles by working across multiple art disciplines, then you’re our person! We’re looking for someone to provide clear and thoughtful art direction, oversee and design visuals for web marketing campaigns and ensure consistency and quality of the GUI.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee asset production to ensure a cohesive visual style is maintained throughout the game for 3d assets, GUI, web sites and branding.
- Create concept art to guide art production.
- Provide feedback to the game artists, contractors and outsourcing groups.
- Contribute to the production of game assets as needed
Experience and Qualifications
- Games industry experience
- At least 3 years as Art Director, Lead artist or 5 years as Senior Artist
- Strong artistic skill, comfortable with cartoony, stylized art.
- Experience creating GUI.
- Graphic Design skills (Front end and typography).
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong 3d knowledge in 3d Studio Max or equivalent
- Adobe Flash experience
- Experience with playing MMORPGs or other games.
Please apply online at www.funcom.com/jobs/montreal