Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Unreal 4 WWE Game Prototype

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
darkmanx_429 polycounter lvl 6
I am looking to put together a team to make a small demo for a wrestling title and present it to WWE in Florida using Unreal 4.

I am a industry professional from California with industry experience and some credits under my belt. I am in the Master's of Video Game Design and Development program at Full Sail in Florida.

Please PM me if you are interested for more information. You must have a Demo Reel, website, etc. if you are a Senior student in a Ungraduate program at a University you may apply.

This is not a project for beginners just learning. You will be under NDA. You are required to remain with the project till completion. If you have any other responsibilities this will be extra work so serious inquires only!

I am looking for Concept Artists,3D Artists (environment/characters)Unreal 4 experts, programmers, riggers/animators video production guys, pretty much a variety of disciplines.

This is a unpaid internship. Pro wrestling fans are a plus as we will be reviewing alot of content!

If you are out of my area, you must be able to attend meetings through online resources such as skype as well as correspond online through messenger and e-mail.

You will be credited for all work done, regardless if we are picked up by WWE.

You can also contact me via my website: www.mrmauricejohnson.net or PM me through this forum.

Replies