Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Environment Art

[Riot Art Contest] - POFFINGTON

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
POFFINGTON polycounter lvl 11
Oh boy...guess I am really doing this? SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE CONTEST!!! I know I am late to the game but I really wanted to narrow down my ideas before I started. What I am planing on doing is theming my Creep Den, Inhibitor, Tower...sorry Turret for the Champion. TWITCH!! One because he is a Rat, Two because POISION, Three because it gets me the closest to doing Secret of Nimh fan art. Here is a really rough concept of the creep den. Still a lot of things to figure out, I am thinking more PIPES!

creepcamp.jpg

Here is some stuff I will be using as reference.

Twitch_0.jpg
(adding artists name once I find out who did this lovely illustration)

http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/twitch/
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-new-breed-plague-rat

Still working out the kinks for the inhibitor and turret ideas, but I will put them up as soon as I get them.

Replies

• Owl
    Offline / Send Message
    Owl polycounter lvl 6
    Oh Snap!!! Will be watching buddy! Good luck! I am also joining! Will be posting my wips today sometime. :D Concept is looking pretty sweet!!!
  • Neer
    Offline / Send Message
    Neer polycounter lvl 4
    Looks sweet! Which camp is this?
  • Danglebob
    Offline / Send Message
    Danglebob polycounter lvl 15
    looks good so far buddy. I would try to find a way to incorporate some of the brass accents from twitch into the sewer cover or walls. other than that, good start.
  • EiGHT
    Offline / Send Message
    EiGHT polycounter lvl 10
    Ohohoh im ready!
  • Jeff Parrott
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeff Parrott polycounter lvl 19
    Oh shoot Poff is doing this one. Game on! I like the theme already.
  • parasyte7
    Offline / Send Message
    parasyte7 polycounter lvl 18
    I just want to make sure you saw this post with the update to the rules:

Hi everyone,

At Riot Games, we have a very strong feedback culture. We pivot and make adjustments when things can be done better or are not working. In the spirit of this culture and after internal conversations with feedback from the community, we have decided to make some tweaks to the environment section of the contest. You can now choose to create the turret or the inhibitor rather than being required to create both. We want to make sure we are giving everyone enough time to create assets that you are proud of and able to finish in time for the December 19th deadline.

We are also tweaking the animation com petition and not have animators pick an established character since animating a specific character without the exact model will be difficult. We want to see solid animations that are keeping the animation style of LoL in mind when creating these ability assets.

We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

-Kenny