Home Digital Sketchbooks

sketchbook: jouste

Replies

• jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    jouste polycounter lvl 14
    @em.: thanks a mill em! glad you like the cleaned up look, it took too long to start drawing at a decent res. ;P

@conte: *highfives*

@inprogress: that is the right kind of imagining brother! that's exactly what i pictured them hollering at the battlefield. and the stuff like the "shitmydadsays" on twitter. (which is hilarious btw).

@marnik: hey thanks marnik! i reaaaaly gotta get my act together and get a video going, after seeing conte's awesome vids it's pretty intimidating though.

super glad you dig the hagian, he is most definitely one of my favorite dudes.

@japhir: haha, more like a reference to the dude jesus brought back from the dead by crying or something (not a big follower of the book but i like super-power stories). i'll have to check out those stories though.

@uneditable poly: thanks so much dude! i'm sorry i haven't posted in a while :{ i'll be good from now on.

@tessmore: thanks for the plug tessmore. it was a lot of fun answering questions that weren't "what program do you use"

been wayyy to long since i dropped my favorite dudes here a line. got caught up in some stuff but i'm back with a dump of art!

look out galaxy!
    it's lunq the planet peeler!
    lunq is one of the wielders of the cosmic brands; intense weapons that are so insanely powerful they are in a constant state of exploding and must be contained in a magnetic stasis scabbard that locally slows down time around the blade.

when brandished the cosmic brands have been known to detonate planetary cores, ignite atmospheres, and make nickleback not suck. there are only a few of these truly amazing swords in existence the known ones are "flaggrus, the eternal sunderer of suns", "hrr'zuuh, the galactic galvanizer" and "steve"

lunq won his weapon at a pot-luck as a door prize in a general mix up of deliveries (hey, nobody's perfect). once armed with the fabled "steve" lunq became a major player in the great cosmic game. ending violent demi-gods and quenching destructive galaxies before they even get a chance to spawn anything awful.

wish lunq luck as him and steve scour the galaxy for existence ending threats!

lunq_planetpeeler.jpg

and since i've been such a gonad i'll put down some other stuff i've done recently-ish. if you've seen it before somewhere please feel free to ignore it ;D

yowzers!
    it's the grenade spauldered hominid! ready to x-ray rowdies and vaporise vagrants!

i gave the hominid his pitchfork as kind of an inside joke for all those hominid players that reached into that haystack early on and never looked back!

another castle crasher fan piece i did for the birthday of the game.

CC_homonid.jpg

so PAX is over and i didn't get a chance to go down and see my favorite developers.
    *sob*

but a good friend of mine (mr. brad kavanaugh) got to deliver something of mine to them!

so i drew up the necromancer with the chainsaw atop a bird statue that has been so shocked by the awesome that it's eyes are bleeding!

congratulations on all the awards, the release of the necromancer pack, the PSN release, and the birthday of castle crashers!

so i got it printed out and framed (only 1 print in the world D: ) and sent down to that wicked crew at the behemoth!

behemoth_med.jpg
  • achillesian
    great alien hominid re-imagining, totally knew what it was before i read the text in your post
  • rooster
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    hey jouste, have you ever thought about doing a short comic..?
    the characters and the style are awesome, it would be ace :D
  • Muzzoid
    Offline / Send Message
    Muzzoid polycounter lvl 10
    Yes i second a comic, it would be ace!
  • conte
    Offline / Send Message
    conte polycounter lvl 18
    oh, i thought you forgot about the fact you have sketchbook;)
    how's it, Jouste?
    awesome stuff, love last batch.
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @achillesian: sweet! glad to hear that i kept the character's essence without straying too far. i could probably re-imagine dan paladin's stuff all day. it's so much fun.

@rooster: i have actually thought about doing that up. the problem is is that i need to find out which one of my characters is the coolest.

or maybe i should just not care about structure at all and just rock out with some randomness and let structure be damned!

thanks for the vote of confidence dude!

@muzz: sweet! my second subscriber! ;D thanks for stopping by muzz, always great to hear from you.

@conte: lol, yeah i know conte, i've been a horrible flake but i'm back! you've been ROCKING with all your sweet vids dude. sweet work.

bah! slowly getting ramped up again!

oh no! hide your kheltin fields and blood crops! it's none other than sluds von starsworm, that slimy insectivorous enforcer!

sluds is a buglian warrior; buglians were once a force to be reckoned with but now are in shambles, confused workers and out-of-work soldiers stumble around the galaxy in eclectic groups of insectoid vagrants.

sluds was once a high-bodyguard of the omni-queen until she one day watched a full episode of two and a half men and suffered such a severe headache that it cracked her hold on the hive mind. once the hive mind fell the buglian's super organization and efficiency went to shit and the buglian's were nothing more than a group of nomads, always feeling a great void in their lives where the omni-queen's voice once echoed.

sluds has done alright. in the initial confusion he murdered all the officers that out ranked him and claimed to be the one true buglian messiah (sluds is as clever as he is deadly). he then donned the crown of swarms and now leads a rag-tag group of mercenaries known as the insectoid apostles.

his primary weapon is the traditionally gruesome "bug-chucks" barbed rods chained together and strapped down with bo'tharian agony-beetles. the venom is so caustic and painful that it has been actually loaded into star-fighter cannons and fired at enemies because it rates higher on the pain scale than laser blasts.

we can also see that crafting bug-chucks is not without it's heart ache. larry the agony-beetle (shown bottom right) has just gotten back from a business trip only to find his bride to be strapped to slads weapon! D:

sluds_starsworm.jpg
  • Marnik
    Offline / Send Message
    Marnik polycounter lvl 8
    O_O

I...

I love you...

*blink*

<3
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @marnik: and a <3 right back at you! thanks for the boost pal! :D glad you dig the bug jesus!

so i was slumping and needed to just make a new guy fast and loose to keep my momentum on multiple projects going.

lo'! it's yults the yeti without a soul!

true enough yults had a perfectly fine soul until drack the despicable stole it from him! drack is a nasty demon that steals souls from pretty much anything he can get his hands on. this made yults a very tragic yeti, and he was exiled from the grand yeti-capitol because without a soul he failed to "get" any yeti stand-up comedy, a long time honored practice of the yeti culture.

fortunately, yults doesn't take any shit and tore off drack's hand before he got away. now yults ties the hand around his neck and like a grim dousing rod, the hand will twitch, flinch and point in the direction where drack is. eventually yults hopes to be led to the demon so that he can extract his big yeti revenge and reclaim his stolen soul.

the weapon yults and the majority of yetis prefer is the vampire club. these brutal weapons are actually carnivorous plants that feed off blood and violence and have evolved themselves into a perfect tool of bashening. these pods fire out thorns that puncture flesh and catch and drain the blood from the mutilated victims while the general impact of battle excites the growth and development cells of the plant.

once a vampire club's seed pod drinks enough blood they start sprouting roots that look for a place to anchor so they can explode their seeds into the wind to keep the beautiful cycle of life flowing.

so wish yults luck as he hunts down that soul thief drack!

soul_yeticopy.jpg
  • Japhir
    Offline / Send Message
    Japhir polycounter lvl 16
    haha awesome story and sketch :) I love his expression and the weird club.
  • Neolight
    Offline / Send Message
    Neolight polycounter lvl 10
    Didnt know you posted over here jouste, again, awesome stuff.

Also, I was sneaking through blizzard in my dream last night and as it turns out you were working there. I don't remember what my dream impression of you looked like but the art was definitely yours. How weird is that?
  • sub_roland
    Offline / Send Message
    sub_roland polycounter lvl 12
    as always great/inspiring work. any chance you'll be going back to characters with mounts again? some of my favs and thanks for posting such awesomeness.
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @japhir: thanks pal! glad you dig te expression, i was going for a tragic kind of look on the full body but to be honest i didn't like how it came out right away. it's slowly growing on me to.

@neolight: hey dude! yeah this is actually always the first place i do post all of my images. oh man, what a sweet dream! hopefully that compounds with some of my dreams and it makes that a cool reality! :D

that is a little weird for sure but makes me pretty flattered, thanks for sharing!

@sub_roland: you're welcome dude! and i'm trying to igure out what a good setup for a mounted dude would be on a sheet like these. they'll still be coming soon.

a lot of stuff under wraps at the moment so i took a bit of time out to get another guy down to loosen up my head and get back into postin' everybody has always been so supportive and awesome, a big thanks to all you screwballs here at PC!

surr the soupsmith!

in the grueling battles on thalt seven there was a company of stew slinging soldiers at the front lines. they were called the soup-smiths and their prowess was un-matched to any other warrior chef.

surr was their sergeant, a stocky newtian whose taste-sensitive skin aided in the crafting of masterful soups.

armed with a lid-shield, militarium crock-pot, and a war ladle, soup-smiths made their presence known on the battlefield with soup so spicy it would melt through the strongest of armor, or soups so delicious that they simply drove the opposition mad with hunger and wanting. some soup-smiths specialized in moral boosting chowders or hot-and-sour soups that would drive their berzerkers into a rage with a terrible frenzy of fanatical flavors.

there are many stories of soup-smiths that lacked the proper disciplines to craft the fine battle soups and after one taste; ate themselves into oblivion.

soupsmith.jpg
  • Gav
    Offline / Send Message
    Gav quad damage
    Haha, so awesome man. Would love to model one of these guys some day :P
  • killingpeople
    Offline / Send Message
    killingpeople polycounter lvl 18
    Yea an update!
  • DeusExMatteo
    Offline / Send Message
    DeusExMatteo polycounter lvl 10
    what is sürr doing with that soup?
  • Wells
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    this last one is souper!
  • MoP
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
  • Sean VanGorder
    Sectaurs wrote: »
    this last one is souper!

...face palm.

hahahaha

But I agree.
  • RazorBladder
    Offline / Send Message
    RazorBladder polycounter lvl 18
    I have to say I love the progression you've made in your concept art style when going back through out the pages of this thread. You're more recent stuff is so much cleaner and better refined whilst maintaining or even reinforcing the charm in the style you've developed for yourself.

Lovely work, always a pleasure to observe :)
  • wizo
    Offline / Send Message
    wizo polycounter lvl 17
    hah L-O-V-E at first sight!! Will you marry me Soupsmith??
    lovely character jouste, such an unusual profession for a character :)
  • ngs616
    I really like the soupsmith. He's one of the best characters i've seen in a while.
  • killingpeople
    Offline / Send Message
    killingpeople polycounter lvl 18
    Heard this song and thought of your work for some reason:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7W91GKlg-o[/ame]
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @gav: awesome! take your pick brother! its always exciting when people dig your stuff enough to model it ;D

@killingpeople: very funky sounds dude, i believe wes borland's band has some very meaty and powerful stuff, very cool that it reminded you of my dudes! i'll keep them meaty and powerful! thanks for following pal ;D

@deusexmatteo: surr is enjoying it as much as a newtian with tasting skin can enjoy a soup. he is riding a razors edge of proper taste testing and losing himself forever in the flavors. wish him luck!

@sectuars: yes! that was awesome. mega highfives for that one my friend, and i know its been a while but your recommendation of Bon Iver was simply divine. many thanks brother.

@mop: hooray! thanks for stopping by man! good to hear from ya.

@sxe seany: haha excellent! glad you dig pal.

@razorbladder: i totally agree with you man, my old stuff was so trashy, it's really awesome that i cooked here at PC and got folks helpin me out early on. i really owe all you cool hombre's that hooked me up all the way through up till now. thanks so much dude.

@wizo:
    i now pronounce you crazy artist and bizarre soup slinging idea! thanks for stoppping by wizo always cool when you drop by :D

@ngs616: awesome! i always like hearing that people like my dudes. very cool that he's the best you've seen in a while D:

wow, so lots of action going on, my pc fried, had to upgrade it all, was internetless for around 12 days *shudder* and moving into a new place. but i reaaaaly wanted to get something new up so here it be!

deep in the vorhees quadrant of space lives a terrible race of chainsaw wielding maniacs called the chudruckers. these horrific beings have deep pits in their brows that can actually smell fear! and since space is a scary place they have a brutal tendency to know where everyone is at ALL TIMES!!

the beady sextet of blood red spheres are the actual eye balls of the chudruckers and they sit atop their awful quadra-fangs that exude a venom so deadly that it's been known kill the pets, relatives, and close friends of whoever was bitten.

chudruckers usually arm themselves with the very impressive "twinsaw killotine" these weapons are so deadly and unstable that there is a 80% mortality rate on all wielders. this staggering statistic luckily keeps warrior chudruckers very sparse across the galaxy. when set to "kill" mode (there are only 2 modes, one being kill and the other being "viciously self-destruct") the lower saw spins violently and rockets off with the concussive force of 4 kilograms of TNT. the saw spins madly around, attached to a sturdy cord of invincium all the while the machine gun barks out a constant stream of super-hollow points in all possible directions.

tragically chudruckers make a very comforting purring as their main form of communication, and it has been said by their extremely durable translators that it is used to lure "cat people" to their doom as well as order space pizza.

klud korpsington is the only dismemberator in the quadrant that matters (the one where all my dudes come from) and he is a particularly dangerous fiend when it comes to the constant cosmic rough-housing that occurs spaceside.

klud_korpsington.jpg
  • FlyByKnight
    Hi there jouste, i think your sketchbook content is the best ive seen so far. I really like your style (aww shit am i starting to sound like a fan boy??? lol) I'd love to have a go at modelling one of your characters, they need to brought to life in 3d!
  • SlappyBag
    I really want a poster of that necromancer image, I'd happily pay for that and have it on my wall.
  • Nizza_waaarg
    Offline / Send Message
    Nizza_waaarg polycounter lvl 15
    lol, i love reading your backstories to these dudes :P

and that's gotta be the coolest weapon ever ever
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @FlyByKnight: haha thanks pal! i'm glad you dig the characters. it's always a blast seeing people take them into 3D. Thanks for the kind words!

@SlappyBag: well you are in luck if you are near a printing place with a usb or something. for a limited time on polycount check out this 300dpi monster image of the necromancer! perfect for some people's printing needs!

@Nizza_waaarg: sweet! glad you like the weapon and back stories pal. always great to hear that the bad high school writing shines through.

well happy new year to all you awesome folks here on the boards of gray and green. there's gonna be a pile more crazy crap drawn hopefully better than last year in this sketchbook.

to start it all off here's cram the portalgeist!

cram is a mean ass draant from draantia. draantia is a planet that is rich in bluetanium; a rare mineral that allows for awesome jumps through space and time. basically bluetanium veins are linked to each other through a blue dimension that vibrates on a very specific frequency, so anyone with the know how can easily jump to any area where there is a large enough amount of the mineral.

the draant military consists of combat delivery men that get into the enemy territory through bluetanium bombardment. once the area is saturated enough with bluetanium they portal in bombs, aggressive troops, watchtower magazines, and credit card applications.

draants have 4 tongues that help them communicate with any organic race, they are incredible translators and along with their network of bluetanium trade routes and effective combat tactics, have become one of the more powerful races in the galaxy.

cram_01-1.jpg
  • InProgress
    Offline / Send Message
    InProgress polycounter lvl 14
    Awesome way to start the year, man! Love it!
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @inprogress: thanks a pile dude! always good to hear from you ;D!

here's another space dude!

the king leviathan is the galaxies largest battle cruiser. so massive is the king leviathan that it runs on a steady diet of small planets and supernovas. it was foolishly created by the crebbins of crebula. their complete lack of foresight left the king leviathan fuel starved during their first mission after someone plugged in the microwave and the coffee maker at once.

the giant ship has been hurtling through space with barley enough power to sustain its millions upon millions of crewmen. the lack of power also effected the ever-important "space-sanity" modulators that maintains the crew's sanity level in the deep reaches of space.

once the space-crazies had a firm grip on the crew they quickly became very territorial towards the many sectors of the battleship. creating tribes of workers and pilots who crazily climbed up the ranks of madness through self-promotion and cannibalism.

winky was a technical-maintenance alien in corridor 4 who lost his eye-stalk during a particularly tragic run in with another crazy crew-man. he is known to the remaining crew as "the butcher of corridor 4" stalking the hallway with "screwy" a modified wrench-hammer who winky considers his only true friend. he also has a few doses of "bot-shots" nano-machine dosages that can't heal back lost appendages entirely but manage to stop bleeding and heal up some of the more severe wounds.

life on the king leviathan is a horrible nightmare of psychotic space-men fighting ruthlessly over the last bits of remaining power that exist throughout the broken hallways. as the population of the ship dwindles due to its self destructive nature, the crew becomes more and more sane as the space-sanity modulators stabilize on the smaller crew. this results in a pretty tragic wake up call for all those involved.

winky_01.jpg
  • aesir
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @aesir: thanks for the boost pal! glad you like him!

deep in the forests there is a very skilled clubsmith who crafts the finest clubs any battlefield has ever seen. his name is buck and he doesn't mess around when it comes to forging those death-dealing bludgeons.

here we can see buck digging teeth out of his newly forged weapon with his club cleaning/repair kit. embedded teeth are a real problem when it comes to a club's performance in both aerodynamics and surface impact. they also tend to mar the finish. sometimes a club will get so much things embedded inside it that it'll snag on your cool cape or tear up your pants.

buck prides himself on his club-craft and his weapons are renowned for their durability and crushing power. all of his clubs are fire-treated over the poor-burning saplings of the elven gardens and the combat spines are torn out of the generally peaceful mouths of the grazing placidians that populate the local tundra. this results in a bludgeoning tool that is just as evil as it is effective.

buck also is no slouch when it comes to combat. he guarantees that all of his weapons have killed at least 14 things before they are sold to a potential buyer. a cockatrice's claw also hangs around his broad neck; these fetishes are considered so unlucky that they obliterate all other superstitions in the immediate area.

buck_01.jpg
  • ZacD
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Sexy stuff.

You really need to record a video of your process at least once, please?
  • Loren Broach
    Offline / Send Message
    Loren Broach polycounter lvl 10
    I think I have to agree with Zac on this one. Looking awesome Jouste! Love the story of your newest guy :)
  • Japhir
    Offline / Send Message
    wow your back :). great stuff again!
  • Sneekyazn
    Jouste... wonderful... just ...yeah... all kinds of awesome is leaking out of my monitor right now
  • leslievdb
    Offline / Send Message
    leslievdb polycounter lvl 15
    really intriguing style you got going on
    each one of your design screams to be modeled in 3d :D

keep it up
  • OrganizedChaos
    Offline / Send Message
    OrganizedChaos polycounter lvl 17
    I'm glad I decided to browse the sketchbooks, definitely keeping a watch on your stuff. Maybe when I have time I'll try making one of your concepts 3d as well :D
  • Cyrael
    Offline / Send Message
    Cyrael polycounter lvl 10
    wow.. awesome.
  • willy-wilson
    Offline / Send Message
    willy-wilson polycounter lvl 8
    So when does your artbook come out jouste? This stuff is amazing!
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @ZacD: i totally will be doing that once i get a little more comfortable coloring. but i should be getting a sketched one that's real-time up pretty soon. hopefully my mic is working properly ;D

@Keen: thanks a pile dude! yeah i actually really like buck as well, i might even end up throwing him in a few comic panels or something :D

@Japhir: thanks for stopping by japhir! glad you're liking the stuff. good to hear from you again.

@Sneekyazn: haha awesome! hopefully you find all that stuff that's leaking out. monitor's are pretty pricey to replace! D:

@Ravenslayer: thank you! yeah i've been really honored to have a few of them taken into 3D. i really love how they turned out :D. i'm going to hopefully be making a lot more that get people excited to model.

@OrganizedChaos:
    that would sure be wicked! thanks for checking out my sketchbook. that would be really cool to see one of my dudes in 3D. :D

@Cryael: haha thanks! glad you like it pal. there will always be tons more on the way so keep checking it out ;D

@willy-wilson: wow a book? hmm, i might wait until i can get a 1000 pager together. and they all have to be good. so far i'm still working on that first page... so i'm not too sure when it'll be out. thanks for checking out the skectchbook!

hey all you cool dudes and the odd dudette that braves the gray and green! just a cool thing that happened with my previous character "buck the clubsmith" it was fan-arted by a friend of mine (danny cruz) who is AWESOME at the classical graphite drawings and i totally dig it.

so just some more coloring practice, here's rutley the neck seeker!

rutley is a executioner who takes on only the grandest of executions. these high tier executions usually involve creatures and beings of massive power like dragons and demi-gods. rutley is notorious throughout the world of cosmic-criminals for his poor aim; usually it will take around 27 painful chops to get through the extra tough clientele that places their guilty heads on rutley's enchanted block.

rutley was given the job of supreme-executioner when he accidentally decapitated a super-dragon with an avalanche that was caused by some very focused yodeling. it turns out the monster was wanted for insurance fraud and needed to be made an example of in the super-dragon community its just that no-one really had the guts to do the job.

luckily rutley is a mole-hound and they are around 87% guts, so rutley seemed to fit the role perfectly. he now goes around to where he's summoned to lop off the heads of those beings that have committed the worst of crimes; such as talking in a movie theater or buying a creed CD.

rutley_01.jpg
  • Gav
    Offline / Send Message
    Gav quad damage
    DDDUUUDEE! I call dibs on that one too, haha. Love this latest one, really like your buddy's fan art too :)
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @gav: haha you got it pal! glad you like him.

yeah danny's art is really classic. i find myself getting all nostalgic when he gets down a good conan or some vikings getting their slay on.

so i don't do too much fan art pieces but i've been playing a lot of league of legends lately and i just had to draw my favorite champion. here's that tanky monster dr. mundo! this beast is a cleaver-hurling berserker that can cause a huge ruckus on the battle field. if anyone has played DotA then they know how addictive and fun the gameplay is, it's one of those games that is so awesome to win and so painful to lose. team based strategy with a pile of fun dudes to pick from.

i really wish i had a chance to work with the guys at riot to develop all their characters. they just keep coming out with character after character without a hint of slowing down.

so anyways here's a piece i did up to start working on my coloring a little more, i had a lot of fun taking their character to another level.

lol_mundo.jpg
  • Japhir
    Offline / Send Message
    duuude that last coloring is great! the different shades on the arm muscles and the blade are really awesome.
  • Ged
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    awesome! really your style seems to have advanced alot since the beginning of this thread, really cool colours and lighting lately!
  • gavku
    Offline / Send Message
    gavku polycounter lvl 18
    I fuken love this thread.
  • sub_roland
    Offline / Send Message
    sub_roland polycounter lvl 12
    yeah jouste you never seese to amaze, your color work is realling coming along, you have a great style developing with it. Definitely gonna want to model one of these some day.
  • A.Kincade
    Offline / Send Message
    A.Kincade polycounter lvl 9
    Dr. Mundo is too legit!!! Love it!
  • jouste
    Offline / Send Message
    @Japhir: awesome! thanks dude, it's good to hear that i'm improving, i still got a long way to go but hearing that kind of feedback helps me get on it.

@Ged: thanks so much! yeah i have to chuckle a bit when i see the stuff that's way back there but it really was a pile of you guys yelling at me that got me to start putting colors on these things in the first place.

@gavku: thanks gavku! haven't heard form you in a while. thanks for stopping by and dropping me a line! :D

@sub_roland: very cool! they aren't going anywhere at the moment so feel free to drop me a line when you've decided on someone! :D

@A.Kincaid: excellent! glad you dig it pal! XD

so behemoths new game has a name! and that name is BATTLEBLOCK THEATRE!!! and it looks like an awesome fun time! check out the official trailer here! and then these two fan arts will make more sense ;D

here's the cat guard holding a player hostage!

battleblock_fa_02.jpg

and here's that crazy raccoon beast! D: the player hasn't noticed what's behind him and is a little confused at what he's stepped in!

battleblock_fa_03.jpg

and another fan art from league of legends. my good friend caley and I play together and he rocks malphite while i go mundo. he's a super rocky fiend that can hurl shards of rock as well as himself into combat. dealing huge wads of damage with his AOE's and brutal strikes! he also has a sweet shield that soaks up damage and regrows after ten seconds.

lol_malph.jpg
  • Rens
    Someone is one fire! Love.
  • Wells
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    Jouste! Give me your LoL name. WE MUST PLAY.

I'm there under... wait for it... Sectaurs. Co-workers and I usually play every lunch. Addicting stuff.

dope stuff as usual. I want to see more LoL chars.

p.s. Frightened Rabbit has taken me over.