Home General Discussion

NFS World Online

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Racer445 polycounter lvl 12
the official MMO version of most wanted! YOU WANNA AMP THIS UP? 5 GRAND!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ5PBZs6cik&fmt=18[/ame]

i know some polycounters worked on this, but anyone else actually playing this? the beta just got extended giving fellas time to level and stuff. it's really fun despite some of the netcode issues (nobody from america plays racing games, thus everyone has super high ping) and it plays just like most wanted, even in an extended version of the same city!

my current driver is MAKEIT10GRAND, if you fellas want to add me and race or something

Replies

• Rwolf
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    Played the beta for 2 hours... And I couldn't get past the damn auto-brake when your crusing below 25 km/h (Which I found super annoying in the past nfs's, since I like to time my getway, instead my car shuts down and I get hosed)

Brings nothing really new too the table. Pretty much the same as all the other NFS by black box. (Which some I really enjoyed and had online play too) I think Blur kinda stole the spotlight on multiplayer racing.

If you want more of the same, well there you go, for me I was hoping more.
  • Tom Ellis
    I had a play around in the beta. Pretty much any game that includes the AE86 is gonna get my attention for at least a minute.

I must admit I was pleasantly surprised with the graphics/performance considering it's an 'MMO Racer'... don't really know why but I was expecting to see some heavy optimisation in the form of dull art, not the case.

It could've been that I kinda just 'jumped in' and didn't really read anything but I found all the power ups and stuff quite confusing, I kept getting emails and surveys about getting extra 'SpeedBoost' but I still don't really know what it is.

I had fun though, a nice little racer to play every so often!
  • ericdigital
    Offline / Send Message
    ericdigital polycounter lvl 13
    I miss motor city online :(