Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D Artist looking for experience

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
MasterJV polycounter lvl 3
Hello,

I'm a 3D Artist looking to join a team and volunteer my skills to a project. Mainly as an opportunity to learn, improve my skills and to gain experience working in game development.

I specialize in stylized and sculpted assets. At the moment I'm learning Unreal Engine 4.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Portfolio: www.julianvermeulen3d.com

Email: julianverm@gmail.com

Replies

• GoldenTribeGames
    Do you have any experience with characters?
  • Traslogan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there,

I'm Jordan "Traslogan" Martin, I run a small volunteer dev team called Infinitus Designs and we develop the game "Yonder MMO". I'm also a student studying Computer Games Development.

At the moment I'm looking to take on some collaborations with just 1 or 2 people to expand my own skillset, which is primarily game-design itself and C# Programming with knowledge of the Unity Engine.

If you'd be interested in joining forces to do some collaborative work (e.g. small games, or even a medium-sized project simply for experience), please add me on skype via 'jim-g_101@hotmail.co.uk' and we could talk further.
  • MasterJV
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MasterJV polycounter lvl 3
    Oops, must've missed these replies. Thank you anyway, but I'm now unavailable.
  • Liz Shaw
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Liz Shaw null
    Do you have experience with editing DDS textures in PhotoShop or similar programs? I'm on the lookout for 3D artists for making historically accurate WWII uniform textures.