Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Dota 2] - Slardar - Treasure of the ancients

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
god3ila polycounter lvl 10
EDIT (DONE):

Okay,
Done for me, I've been awaked all night long. To be honest, I'm totally not happy of the result, but it's here.
Long hours trying to import those, a real pain in the ass, but succeeded in the end.:)

The complete set is here : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111262763

Planche_CloseUp.jpg

Planche_InGame.jpg

Hope you like it anyway. And now, I'm going to sleep :poly142:

Okay, let's give it a shot. It's probably way too late, but I'll try to step in, and do something not too bad... Hope so.
To be honest with you fellas, I'm totally strangers to DOTA and all other MOBA games, so I'll try to keep the spirit of the game.

I've choosed Slardar, just cuz I like the funky design of the character, and the story line.:)

Slardard.jpg

So this is how I'm going to process : first find a weapon, and then I'm going to create the armor pieces according to the weapon.
Here is different shapes I've been working on. I've tried to find something like trident / spear / wand.

ThumbnailsBoard_2.jpg

Time is running out, so I've made a choice, I guess if I weren't in the hurry, I would have tried multiple weapons, but this is not the case...
This are the results and the process :

Concept_Arme_1.jpg
Concept_Arme_1_process.jpg

And now I'm working on the 2 other pieces, according to this.
Hope you like and hope I'll be right on time to deliver.

Replies