Home General Discussion

HATRED: has senseless violence in video game gone too far? (Yes)...

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Blond polycounter lvl 9
I've seen no thread reporting on the new ''super dark'' edgy controversive game Hatred: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrX7G-1xPLs

I generally don't care but this is the kind of thing that gives video games bad reputation ; dixit young boys going in schools and shootings people bcoz of games...

And now with the new generation of consoles, woth visuals approaching more and more from reality, we might have second look on these things.

Replies

• Sean VanGorder
    What bothers me about this is that they're clearly just looking for attention, and after seeing this plastered all over my social feeds today I can see it's working quite well.
  • Blond
    Offline / Send Message
    Blond polycounter lvl 9
    Frankly, i thought it was so ridiculous I believed it was a ''joke'' trailer just like they did for Slavery the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HsVK92ep0U
  • Dylan Brady
    Offline / Send Message
    Dylan Brady polycounter lvl 9
    Haven't we been doing literally this exact sam e thing in games like GTA for... Ever?
  • BagelHero
    Offline / Send Message
    BagelHero interpolator
    Yeah, it's like... what do all these controversial aspects actually add to the game? Nothing. They're just there to be controversial... which is stupid, but garners attention.

Just looking at it on a gameplay level, though... The controversial aspects add nothing you couldn't have with things that are funner and much less controversial. The art and style are bland, too.

I don't see much to converse about, to be entirely honest. "Team releases game that is controversial in attempt to be 'dark', 'edgy' and use the generated controversy to sell a game that would be kinda generic otherwise."

EDIT: After reading Skamberin's comment, if it's intended to be that kind of game, it could have done a much better job and been at least 10x more effective than what I'm getting from this trailer. :/
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    Skamberin polycounter lvl 13
    Oh now this I like.
    It's a game about mindless hatred, and it portrays it exactly like that, mindless and filled with hate. The devs seem pretty aware of what they are doing, portraying something pretty common (violence in a videogame) in a very uncomfortable way, which I like.

Makes you think I guess.

other recent games did the same, like Gone Home or The Stanley Parable, and those games got loads of praise, I guess people just dismiss this cause it's violent.
  • valuemeal
    Offline / Send Message
    valuemeal polycounter lvl 6
    Meat games at their finest, I told you the meat would go to far but no one believed me.
    No doubt the salami slices will flock to this making another new generation of meat.
  • Two Listen
    Offline / Send Message
    Two Listen polycount sponsor
    Son of a shit does the inside of his jacket reach into the void or something? He stuffed waaaay too much shit in there and not so much as a bulge.

...seriously though, that game doesn't look fun at all. Even so far as "kill people" games go, that just does not look at all appealing.
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    Go wear your tinfoil hat somewhere else valuemeal.
    "Meat games", hilarious
  • Blond
    Offline / Send Message
    Blond polycounter lvl 9
    Haven't we been doing literally this exact sam e thing in games like GTA for... Ever?

Well, in multiple games they give you the occasion to kill innocent civilians, but rarely they make of it the main GOAL of the game.

If in the game, they ask you to kill civilians, there is generally a motive behind it I guess; or at least, it's not something the mission asks you to do on purpose.

Again, this thread could be a good occasion to reload the neverending debate of violence in games...I don't know.
  • Sean VanGorder

I ripped this straight from the comments on Polygon, but it sums up my view on that pretty nicely.

"This is exactly how I feel. In GTA, the people that happen to be around are inconsequential. The mood of GTA is more like South Park, intentionally cynical and goofy, so if you go off the rails for a moment, that’s whatever; it also gives you the option to be a normal citizen. There’s no rule that says you can’t follow all the traffic laws and play golf all day. Violence is just you doing a thing during a moment; it’s not the entire point.

With Hotline Miami, it’s hyperviolent, but that violence is used as an aesthetic. It’s meant to be extremely disturbing when you beat someone into the ground, or take off their head with a shotgun. It’s not meant to feel good. "You’re meant to go, WOW, that was awful, but I’m glad I didn’t die!" The violence is important to the narrative.

With this game, it’s just glorification of mass shootings and senseless violence. All the people, at least in the trailer, are just there. They run in fear, beg for you not to shoot, and die in brutally realistic ways. And given the plot the devs have set up, it seems that is the point. This wasn’t intended to look like an artistic expression of violence. You’re literally a serial killer just having a blast massacring people. That’s just disturbing, and it’s exactly how so much of the public outside the video game industry views our games: senselessly violent to the point where it glorifies dehumanization. We know the difference between an edgy game like GTA, a artistic game like Hotline Miami, and just crap. But many who don’t play games can’t see that, and this is the bad example they’ll no doubt see."
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    I guess no one played the original Postal.

Reskin Nathan Drake into a columbine shooter and make all his enemies cops and students.

I honestly believe a game that glorifies dehumanization and rewards violent misanthropy can work as a pretty good comment on society itself and how we treat violence.

Remember, if this game was instead about having visual consensual sex, people would have a bigger problem with it.

I'm glad it's being made and I'll buy it. Mechanics look interesting, destructible environments, kill moves and isometric view shooting are all good things.

Animations look pretty decent too, love the cloth physics. Nice to see the Unreal engine used for something not first or traditional third person :)
  • NegevPro
    Offline / Send Message
    NegevPro polycounter lvl 4
    I really dislike games like this simply because there is no point to the game. Generic gameplay, generic art, and no story. It's basically like Postal where the developers will make money simply because their game is controversial.

I don't enjoy games like GTA either, but at least in games like GTA there is a story and you aren't actually forced to go and massacre an entire town of people.

Also, according to some commenters, the developers are apparently neo-nazis. Not sure how true that one is though, lol.
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    Viscera Cleanup detail needs to have a map from this game :P
  • spiderDude
    Offline / Send Message
    spiderDude polycounter lvl 8
    Since no one else has, here is what is written on their site:

"...just don't try this at home and don't take it too seriously, it's just a game. :)

The question you may ask is: why do they do this? These days, when a lot of games are heading to be polite, colorful, politically correct and trying to be some kind of higher art, rather than just an entertainment – we wanted to create something against trends. Something different, something that could give the player a pure, gaming pleasure. Herecomes our game, which takes no prisoners and makes no excuses. We say ‘yes, it is a game about killing people’ and the only reason of the antagonist doing that sick stuff is his deep-rooted hatred. Player has to ask himself 'what can push any human being to mass-murder'. We provoke this question using new Unreal Engine 4, pushing its physics (or rather PhysX) systems to the limits and trying to make the visuals as good as possible. It's not a simple task, because of the game's non-linear structure and a lot of characters on the screen. But here at Destructive Creations, we are an experienced team and we know how to handle the challenge!"
    http://www.destructivecreations.pl/

I find their reason interesting, but we all know once News Outlets get a whiff of this, they're gonna go to town with it.

I probably won't play it, I have a tendency to place myself in the main character's shoes. Playing Renegade Shepard in Mass Effect 3 made me feel like an asshole, lol.
  • Kurt Russell Fan Club
    Offline / Send Message
    Kurt Russell Fan Club polycounter lvl 9
    Skamberin wrote: »
    I guess no one played the original Postal.

Reskin Nathan Drake into a columbine shooter and make all his enemies cops and students.

I honestly believe a game that glorifies dehumanization and rewards violent misanthropy can work as a pretty good comment on society itself and how we treat violence.

Remember, if this game was instead about having visual consensual sex, people would have a bigger problem with it.

I'm glad it's being made and I'll buy it. Mechanics look interesting, destructible environments, kill moves and isometric view shooting are all good things.

Animations look pretty decent too, love the cloth physics. Nice to see the Unreal engine used for something not first or traditional third person :)

As much as I'd like to agree with your view that this is a comment, I really don't think it is. The devs themselves make it sound like they want to push against the "politically correct" colourful games.

And even if it is a self-aware critique, it'd have to be done with a far more skilful hand than this. You must be ->> this intellectual to ride this ride.
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    As much as I'd like to agree with your view that this is a comment, I really don't think it is. The devs themselves make it sound like they want to push against the "politically correct" colourful games.

And even if it is a self-aware critique, it'd have to be done with a far more skilful hand than this. You must be ->> this intellectual to ride this ride.

I guess, but they might be doing false marketing. Heck maybe if this games does well, they'll make a sequel, where you play as a the paramedics who are first on the scene of the aftermath of the first game.

But seriously, mechanically it honestly looks kind of fun. Games like Crimsonland had me playing for hours, and this is pretty much and extension of that dressed up in Rampage like clothing.
  • NegevPro
    Offline / Send Message
    NegevPro polycounter lvl 4
    spiderDude wrote: »
    and the only reason of the antagonist doing that sick stuff is his deep-rooted hatred. Player has to ask himself 'what can push any human being to mass-murder'.

I'm going to go ahead and assume the protagonist got picked on at school. Or maybe he went to the DMV, either of those things could cause somebody to want to commit mass murders!

This game seems to be taking on a more "serious" approach to the topic of mass murder whereas a game like Postal is more "whacky" in the sense that there is a lot of dark humor. One of the developers of P2 even posted on reddit saying this game is nothing like Postal.
  • valuemeal
    Offline / Send Message
    There is no political correctness about it, this is meat for the sake of being meat and it has to be stopped because more kids will turn into meats because of this.
    "Dude this is so HARD CORE"
    "You are a baby if you don't play this"
    I can already hear this echoing, and then the soccer mom will scream about this.
    The esrb will have to make even more restrictions.

This is insane, we need more rpgs and platformers not this horrid mess, they've made an industry shift already. It's time to fight back fellows, we cannot let the insecure meats flourish and spread their poisonous spores.
  • [Deleted User]
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aabel
    Offline / Send Message
    Aabel polycounter lvl 6
    What's depicted in the trailer is pretty tasteless. Hopefully people have higher standards than to buy stuff like that.
  • eld
    Offline / Send Message
    eld polycounter lvl 18
    valuemeal wrote: »
    There is no political correctness about it, this is meat for the sake of being meat and it has to be stopped because more kids will turn into meats because of this.
    I can already hear this echoing, and then the soccer mom will scream about this.

This is insane, we need more rpgs and platformers not this horrid mess, they've made an industry shift already. It's time to fight back fellows, we cannot let the insecure meats flourish and spread their poisonous spores.

You're just making me more hungry for a delicious meat game!
  • Makkon
    Offline / Send Message
    Makkon polycounter
    I feel like this is less of a meaningful comment on violence in society, or an attempt to start a dialogue on something, but more of a pretentious pseudo-artsy cash grab built on controversy and shock-value.

I don't want them to succeed if this is what they have to offer to the world. I'll vote with my wallet. My vote is 'not thanks, go away.'
  • ZacD
    Online / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    I'm not sure where the controversy is. Violent movies don't cause violent behavior, Violent video games don't cause violent behavior. It's been shown time and time again. And this "controversy" happens time and time again.

Jax_Fatality.png

0007capa.jpg

There's tons of games seen a tasteless violence simulators, and if you want to prove this game is any worse, I'd wait until the whole game is released.
    pseudo-artsy cash grab built on controversy and shock-value

And there's plenty of movies built on the same things.

Hell I have an idea for a politically fueled video game that most people would view as tasteless, but I feel actually has valid criticisms and points to make.
  • AtticusMars
    Offline / Send Message
    AtticusMars greentooth

Don't think you really have anything to worry about, games like this are rare specifically because they don't sell all that well.
  • weee
    Offline / Send Message
    weee polycounter lvl 3
    think they jsut want to get some spotlight, its just tasteless and inconsiderate, as simply as that, not saying i never get any fun out of senseless killing in a game, i liked driving around in GTA just because the ragdoll system is fun, it surely stops right there though.
  • adam
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    This game is nothing but a straight shot to snuff, clearly 'inspired' by topical massacres. And I barely use the word 'inspired' because there isn't a single ounce of creative context in this game. He's angry and wants to kill people on his way out. Bravo. I can't tell you how often I've dreamed of living the Columbine fantasy.

Requoting this as Sean did on Page 1:
    "This is exactly how I feel. In GTA, the people that happen to be around are inconsequential. The mood of GTA is more like South Park, intentionally cynical and goofy, so if you go off the rails for a moment, that’s whatever; it also gives you the option to be a normal citizen. There’s no rule that says you can’t follow all the traffic laws and play golf all day. Violence is just you doing a thing during a moment; it’s not the entire point.

With Hotline Miami, it’s hyperviolent, but that violence is used as an aesthetic. It’s meant to be extremely disturbing when you beat someone into the ground, or take off their head with a shotgun. It’s not meant to feel good. "You’re meant to go, WOW, that was awful, but I’m glad I didn’t die!" The violence is important to the narrative.

With this game, it’s just glorification of mass shootings and senseless violence. All the people, at least in the trailer, are just there. They run in fear, beg for you not to shoot, and die in brutally realistic ways. And given the plot the devs have set up, it seems that is the point. This wasn’t intended to look like an artistic expression of violence. You’re literally a serial killer just having a blast massacring people. That’s just disturbing, and it’s exactly how so much of the public outside the video game industry views our games: senselessly violent to the point where it glorifies dehumanization. We know the difference between an edgy game like GTA, a artistic game like Hotline Miami, and just crap. But many who don’t play games can’t see that, and this is the bad example they’ll no doubt see."

What this trailer told me is this game is about murder for the sake of murder. This game is trash. ("But, but.. Postal!") Postal was also trash.
  • dejawolf
    Offline / Send Message
    dejawolf polycounter lvl 18
    next up is rape simulator.
  • AtticusMars
    Offline / Send Message
    AtticusMars greentooth
    Surprised no one mentioned Manhunt tbh
  • iniside
    Offline / Send Message
    iniside polycounter lvl 6

I don't know if your are being sarcastics (ehh internet), but..

I played Carmaggedon, Postal, Blood, Soldier Of Fortune, when I was something between 8 and 12. Oh and watched all those B class action movies.

Yet I don't go out to streets killing people.
    But when I start hearing about political correctness I have urge to find those people and push political correctness trough their throats until they start choking with it.
    Political Correctness is the worst thing ever happen to western world.

As for trailer it self it honestly made me laugh. It's beyond my imagination why would anyone treat it seriously. It's so much over the top, that it is not realistic in any way.
    dejawolf wrote: »
    next up is rape simulator.

There is one. Though I don't remember it's name.

Edit:
    One more thing. I didn't even know this game exist, until everyone started talking about it.
    Now I honestly considering just checking it out.
    I say good job everyone. You now provide better viral campaign, that any of marketing departments can dream of.
  • [Deleted User]
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MrOneTwo
    Offline / Send Message
    MrOneTwo polycounter lvl 12
    adam wrote: »
    What this trailer told me is this game is about murder for the sake of murder. This game is trash. ("But, but.. Postal!") Postal was also trash.

I can't imagine anyone says otherwise about Postal. I never played Postal 1. I played Postal 2... It was a horrible game. I was really young and I still found it tasteless, horrible stuff. You could pee on people... why people want to make games where you pee on people ... ? :<

This game won't make any person worse than they are. It's pointless though. No one needs this game. The only people that want that game are teenagers. Not because they are easliy corrupted. They just don't know better (yet). That's what being a kid is. It doesn't mean it will destroy their psyche.

If this game comes out just don't buy it. Yeah media may (it may not; there is a chance no one will care) use it against game industry. I know that they will overreact. Those guys needs smack in the back of their head though.

Game will come out -> there will be (is) some controversy -> it will sell purely (i hope) -> in the meantime more great games worth your time will come out. Just don't support this crap and stop shouting 'think about the kids'.

Everything will be find! This doesn't make this industry worse.

edit:

iniside: So we shouldn't talk about it? Because it will get attention? That's silly logic. That's the problem with many things nowadays. Don't talk about it and pretend it's not there and it will go away!

The problem is not about political correctness. As you can see you CAN make about something like that. You are allowed to. I belive that's good you can make anything you want as long as you don't hurt anyone else. But why would you make game about shooting defenseless people in the face when they beg for their life? Because REBEL & FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?

Also, now you want to check it out................? If you do, you will support this bullshit and you can't blame anyone but yourself. Don't try to say that it's the fault of people who told you it exists.
  • eld
    Offline / Send Message
    eld polycounter lvl 18
    To close to comfort as one would say.

It is the time to take a step back and look at games as they are, they're implementing the same gore-mechanics that has been a standard in games for quite some time.

Most recently we've had so much super fun decapitating and exploding the heads of orcs in shadows of mordor, the most fun genocide I've had in ages! And this worked because none of us has actually been in mordor to experience that setting.

It's not real we will say.

The call of duty series?, not many of us has experienced that setting either, it's all in good fun!
    Now this game?, It only had to take one step away from current games to end up where it is now. The setting changed to something horrifyingly familiar and the player does some hideous things.

The reality is that I want to defend games as many ways to express things or the occasional experimental trip down exploring the most horrible parts of what makes humans.

So it's fine to question these guys motives, but it's a bit weird to call them out as assholes while one is modelling yet another human being to become the murder-target to the player in the next upcoming game.
  • valuemeal
    Offline / Send Message
    chiniara
    Not likely, most of the people here who like these games have been playing them since they were nine.

TeriyakiStyle
    Gotta work my way up the latter, that will be awhile.

AtticusMars
    But the less meaty games which still have a good chunk of such, sell excellently, which is a problem. It will just be a matter of time before this becomes the norm.

iniside &ZacD &TeriyakiStyle
    Well that's just you, the majority of the meat dudes I am talking about aren't psychopathic killers; they are small men boasting their false bravado in these tough guy games.

Majority of meats can't be tough guys in irl and they feel the need to do so through these games and the internet.I saw a special once on techtv, and the creator of a meat game said that the main character of the game was what he wish he could be. They constantly impose this on others and mock games that aren't "macho" or the thought of playing them because it demeans their masculinity.

I was yelled at by a meat dude because I suggested playing a certain game.

Also the same mentality can be applied to those who hate the tropes lady; they are intimidated and angry that someone would dare comment on this.

The reason why they would make this game is for the spirit of meat games, senseless hate-filled violence for the sake of it so that they could provide it to fellows who feel the need to be big men.
  • Xendance
    Offline / Send Message
    Xendance polycounter lvl 7

Pretty smug dudes. The only question I'll be asking is not if someone should be allowed to make something like this - but what kind of asshole would choose to?

Oh for fuck's sake, get off your high horse. And posting images like that is just asking for a lynch mob assembly.
  • SuperFranky
    Offline / Send Message
    SuperFranky polycounter lvl 10
    I'm all for artistic freedom. There's an audience for everything, even for mindless violence simulators like this one.
  • eld
    Offline / Send Message
    eld polycounter lvl 18
    valuemeat, you actually stand for 13 of the 16 uses of the word meat up to this point.
  • teaandcigarettes
    Offline / Send Message
    teaandcigarettes polycounter lvl 12
    Pretty smug dudes. The only question I'll be asking is not if someone should be allowed to make something like this - but what kind of asshole would choose to?

That's a bit pushing it isn't it?

Personally, I don't see the big deal. We've had stuff like this for years and we will have more of it. What worries me more is the fact that people have this attitude, that games like this are somehow representative of the whole medium. This is not representative of games any more than gore-porn like Human Centipede is representative of the film industry. We're so quick to call for witchhunts over something that would otherwise be very quickly forgotten.
  • battlecow
    Offline / Send Message
    battlecow polycounter lvl 12
    Thousands of poor innocent orcs are being dismembered and murdered right now as we speak in shadow of mordor!
    Heartless bastards!
  • Visceral
    This game looks hillarious :D the edge levels are though the roof, will be enjoying this one for sure.
  • Grindigo
    Offline / Send Message
    Grindigo polycounter lvl 6
    Honestly I see nothing wrong with this game, people just go crazy about it because the trailer is literally being in your face instead of having a built up story with motives, it's one of those games you buy for few bucks and play for a day or few hours, let the steam off, just replace zombies with civilians and that's all.
  • stickadtroja
    Offline / Send Message
    stickadtroja polycounter lvl 11
    i think there is a big difference between horribly killing innocent people, and horribly killing an advesary. somone posted a picture of mortal kombat, wich i dont think is releated to this kind of game. in mortal kombat you fight someone on a equal premisis, anohter champion who clearly strives to defeat you. thats is to me a HUGE difference from killing innocent civilians. the killing in mortal kombat is a competition, like in most games, but in this game its seems its just for the "fun" of it.

which i think is bad. and it makes for a bad game. and a unethical game.

if it turns out that the game makers have a huge point in the end of the game, that makes you relise something, like how its a commantary on voilence or something, then i think its justified. but NOTHING shown so far has given any hint of such. therefore i think its a shitty game. and i dont think people should play it.

just depicting something isnt really a commantary btw. using that card is kind of cheap. is that rape simulation game a commentary on rape? is cod a commantary on the horrors of war? is farmville a commantary on the manipulation of peoples moeny spending habits?
    NO, of course not! all those games are like that to serve their own purposes, like getting money, or depicting rape to sell to rape fetischists. and thats not a commentary of any kind.

i also agree partly with valuemeal.
  • MattQ86
    Offline / Send Message
    MattQ86 polycounter lvl 15
  • Brygelsmack
    Offline / Send Message
    Brygelsmack polycounter lvl 11
    Seriously? Put this in any other context and they'd look like normal guys.

I don't even see the point of posting this picture here? That's asking for a witch-hunt.
  • MattQ86
    Offline / Send Message
    MattQ86 polycounter lvl 15
    Seriously? Put this in any other context and they'd look like normal guys.

I don't even see the point of posting this picture here? That's asking for a witch-hunt.

The_Gang_Finds_a_Dead_Guy.jpg
  • Brygelsmack
    Offline / Send Message
    Brygelsmack polycounter lvl 11
    What's your point? If I would see that group photo outside the context of this game I wouldn't think they look like "smug dudes", that's all I'm saying.
  • Grindigo
    Offline / Send Message
    Grindigo polycounter lvl 6
    People need to understand one thing, games are a medium the same way movies and music are. All of this has genres and niches and this game is looking to appeal to someone, you may know it or not but people don't seem to feel weirded out by the fact how there are gore websites and people being fascinated by mutilation and other scary subjects but hey it's fine nobody cares about it or cares to admit that it exists, but it's so suddenly brutal and unfair when a bunch of people try to make a game out of it and it's plastered all over the net as something so absurd.
  • weee
    Offline / Send Message
    weee polycounter lvl 3
    MattQ86 wrote: »
    So, it turns out the game is literally made by Nazis.

feel sorry for Epic.

ps had a look at the trailer, i found its dreadfully dodgy, it clearly shows some of the targets are police and ethnic/minority people, the killer's outfit is quite questionable as well, feels like a bunch of skinheads want to get high on their own game, anyway, I think any sane player should keep clear steer of this one!
  • Blaizer
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer interpolator
    I prefer to kill innocet orcs in mordor, or "kill" other innocent players in BF4 or COD. Head Shots are better. I love to play Sniper Elite V2/V3 and their Zombie army versions. Do you know how cool is to see a bullet in slow mo exploding a brain like an apple? or any internal organs? ("including balls")

Load out has too many players and it's a game of a very bad taste, but... it's a total fun!

This game remembers me actual events of massacres in USA, it might be a great simulator for actual terrorists right?. Maybe it's like an invitation for: "hey kids, grab your machine gun/sniper rifle and kill all walking men/women at your high-school/neighborhood/city".

Come on, come on, let's be objetive and serious, there are films worse than this game, much worse, and games as well. COD MW2 had a "cool mission/map": to kill all people in an airport, the police, SWATs, and all... it seems ironic.

Kane and Lynch, Left 4 Dead, Sleeping Dogs, GTA, Hitman Absolution, Postal Series, AC franchise, Dishonored, CODs, and a large etc are just a feast for killing. We could say in all the games you kill someone/something :). I'm sure if they change "innocent people" for zombies, you won't say a shit.

If you don't want to see games like this, play kirby games and protest with every action movie produced in hollywood. For example, the movies of 300 and 300: Rise of an Empire are two great films that invite you to this desire: "i want to be and kill like them".
  • MrOneTwo
    Offline / Send Message
    MrOneTwo polycounter lvl 12
    Well they are from my country... :<

Also this links points to pretty shitty journalism. '...developed by Neo Nazis'. They are not neo nazis. They have two guys with fucked up opinions. Maybe more of them are 'badly educated'. We don't know. Doesn't sound like pleasant guys but shouting 'NOE NAZIS' is a click bait.
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    Really? Attacking the devs? Over a videogame? Also linking to a sjw tumblr as proof of anything, is this PC or shitty twitter activism? It's a fucking game stop acting like children and don't buy it if you don't like it.