Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D Scifi space shooter indie game looking for character modelers and animators

Before i go into detail for what is needed let me give you my little spiel.

Ok so the game is Star trek. You know the show with the captain, the crew and the unsociable alien. Its all about putting you in that captains chair and making you feel like that captain. Gameplay makes up a combination of guns of icarus and rogue like elements of ftl (You know, but without the steam punk and paper thin plot).

Having stemming narratives within each play through, considering there is no voice acting this gives us an opportunity to give wild variations on how characters within your little command bridge will react to your decisions. Various factions that will all have their stances and positions and what not.

We already have some modelers and conceptual artists working on ships, but if your interested in the ships too you are also welcome to model on those as well. Some character modelers would be appreciated.

I've supplied some concept art to show that this isn't a project that isn't going to break down anytime soon. It keeps telling me though that the upload failed so only managed to get up the two.

What you would need to do is to be able to follow concept art and make some what detailed models ranging from 10k to 15k poly and if you could be able to rig them and animate them the better.

Must be able to export into fbx for the animations. The animations will be simple gestures, variations on idle animations. Ship to ship combat involving explosions and the animations from weaponry as well as ship movement.

If you are interested or have any questions, please email radioactive_rats@outlook.com