Home Freelance Job Postings

Paid: 3D/2D artist for texturing/mapping (normal, UV, shadow)

Hi,

I am looking for a 3D/2D artist, focused on texturing and mapping.

The target: I am working on a project with UE4 for serious business (no gaming) where I want to visualize some items. To place these in a “beautiful”/realistic environment, I´d like to build up some rooms with furniture etc. For now, a reference to Epics “Realistic Rendering” demo room in UE4 should give you a good hint, even though I don´t expect that much perfection for the first attempts.

The task: I give you some objects (furniture, machinery,...) I built myself or bought on turbosquid etc. These models are usually built with high poly count and are shipped with some textures which are UV mapped for rendering (thus: best looking but with massive overlapping). I need these to be converted to low poly with accurate normalmaps, UV-maps good enough for proper lightmap calculations (no overlapping, well positioned seams,...) and if necessary some additional effects maps like specularity etc.

If interested, please send me a PM and tell me what kind of payment you´re thinking of. I´d prefer a fixed price “per object/set” As an example, I´d propose you tell me your ideas on what you'd do (just diffuse, normals and UV for lightmap or anything else) for these two random sample:

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/maya-contemporary-dining-table/688619
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-model-lounge-seating-table-v-ray/612468

Don´t buy/download them! Both items are given with wireframe screenshots, so you should be able to roughly estimate the time/money you´d need.

Target file format: .FBX (for UE4) and .OBJ or .blend since I am working with blender. Textures separately as png and some written information if any of these textures need special parameters.

Thanks in advance!
Sascha

Replies

• Sascha
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey everyone, thanks for all the mails and PM´s!
    I think I got more than enough offers for now.

Please give me some time to heck all of your Portfolios and answer all of the Messages with a "yes" or "no".

Thanks again!
    Sascha