Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Mech Game - looking for Artists / Programmers [Adventure Studio]

null
38kcicjc.jpg

The Game

Hello everyone, we are Adventure Studio. We want to create a FPS Mech Game which will be First Person Shooter where Mechs fight against each other. There will be different normal types of modes like team deathmatch and capture the flag. But we try to make more modes where the player can participate on more global fights and systems, like a universe battle and clans and so on. The technology we want to use is Unreal Engine 4.

Positions

Now we are search for all types of artists and programmers. The project is on the beginning so we don't have that much material to show, just some early concepts. It's not relevant with which programs you like to workin, it just would be recommended if you already have done something sci fi related stuff. :)

- 3D Generalists
- Programmers (Blueprint / C++)
- Concept Artists
- Env Artist
- Animator
- chief cook and bottle washer

Early Stuff

Here are some early concepts, we have made but some of the team members don't have time for this anymore. :( Thats why I now want to search for YOU! :poly142:

hglhqvb2.jpg

Contact

If you are interested, you can just write me here, via my website or just per mail: art@reich-michael.com

Then I will send you the complete Concept where is all explained more detailed :)

Hope to hear soon from you guys!