Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

ANIMATION PROJECT IN NEED OF MORE MEMBERS!

SorcererSupreme
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
SorcererSupreme polycounter lvl 4
Hello there everyone! We are trying working on a supernatural-fantasy series called Fall of Enchantment. This series has six main characters and it is also action and magic heavy, which is why we are looking for more people to join our effort. Our team is currently 14 members strong(ranging from writers, 3d modelers, music production, programmers, and concept artists) and 3d models are already being worked on as I am typing this. We still need more animators, modelers, people to do rigging, vfx, lighting, compositors, graphic designers ect. If your skills fall within the pipeline of making an animated series/film, we are seeking your talent!

Everyone involved in this project has set aside dedicated time(or is managing their free time well) and has the communication skills to make this work. We ask that if you're interested you be able to manage your time effectively and be open to communication. I will attach some concept art of some of the main cast members. If you want to join our team send me a PM with a preview of your talent.

Replies

• loki1991
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello there everyone! We are trying working on a supernatural-fantasy series called Fall of Enchantment. This series has six main characters and it is also action and magic heavy, which is why we are looking for more people to join our effort. Our team is currently 14 members strong(ranging from writers, 3d modelers, music production, programmers, and concept artists) and 3d models are already being worked on as I am typing this. We still need more animators, modelers, people to do rigging, vfx, lighting, compositors, graphic designers ect. If your skills fall within the pipeline of making an animated series/film, we are seeking your talent!

Everyone involved in this project has set aside dedicated time(or is managing their free time well) and has the communication skills to make this work. We ask that if you're interested you be able to manage your time effectively and be open to communication. I will attach some concept art of some of the main cast members. If you want to join our team send me a PM with a preview of your talent.

im a novice 3d modeler. i have done some character and some environment modeling. if you send me some environment art that needs to be done i can get to it and send it back so you can see if i am skilled enough to help. im just looking for stuff to improve my skill and full out my CV with. i will PM you my email address so you can reply to that if you are interested.