Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Animator and Rigger needed for our growing team.

Thubear
vertex
Offline / Send Message
Thubear vertex
Hello Forum members,

My name is Ty and my team is looking for more people to join our project . I have posted here before and our team is almost complete. Our team has been live for 1 month and we have been working hard and created awesome content. We are now looking for a talented members for these positions.

Need right away
Art department:
-Character animator/s and Rigger/s
* We currently have a lot of concept art and few models and we are looking to increase as we continue to develop the game.
- Sr. 3d modeler/s
(characters - 2000-2500 poly hand drawn texture, fantasy. Creatures at 300-450 poly same style)
*we have concept art created to assist with the creation.

Programmers department:
-Website programmer - Firm knowledge in php/mysql and systems involved with websites. login and profile development.

Not so urgent below
Programmers department:
- Jr. programmer/s (mainly Ui and game mechanics skills in the game that need to be created (heal-damage ect)) *we have concept art for the games and ui to guide you with the creations.
*C# basics to intermediate level
*knowledge of C++ at an basic to intermediate level
*Basic knowledge of mechanics like Game State management, com model, singletons, inheritance and C# interfaces
*A willingness to learn new api's and even help build new ones

Little bit about the game:
It is a 6 v 6 fantasy style brawler with a unique story line that is both competitive and fun. 3rd person camera view. We will have a working alpha soon.

At the end of this project we would like to release this as a Pc Game, any profits from this will be shared. upon joining the team you will sign an NDA and Profit share agreement.

We use Trac (PM), Skype,VCS, Bit (source-tree) and Dropbox to stay organize/connected.

I am best to contact over Skype: koeanilo1
or email jackharp364@hotmail.com

Thank you