Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Game Wizards WIP - DeadSkins, Grim Fate, Bullet Hell

Hey fellow PolyCounters!

So Game Wizards is starting 3 new STUDENT games. We are the same school that placed 2nd in the Make Something Unreal Educational category last year.

My name is Nick Marks ( I am one of the teachers ) and I will be starting the thread off but letting most of my students keep it alive. We will be posting progress on the games as we go. We want to do be done with the games in 4 months.

Our first game is Dead Skins. An arena, team slayer game, played as Young Native American warriors against their Ancestors... who happen to be undead zombies.
Harness the power of the "spirit world" to become the most powerful Native American Warrior among your tribe.

Our second game is Grim Fate. A comedy sidescroller where the main character Death has had his powers stripped from him by the Lord of Darkness and must regain them.

Last but not least Bullet Hell. A steampunk top down ship shooter. With emphasis on BULLET HELL!! More bullets than a human could imagine.

Here is some of the art from the games we are starting in no particular order! More to come. We are about 7 weeks into development.

Dead Skins ( which was inspired by a statue done by the projects lead Chris Garnaas )

hVgnO.jpg

qUOnP.jpg

4OljS.jpg

pfhdf.jpg

jl3nx.jpg

qgSQa.jpg

nmU1B.jpg

pFvms.jpg

Grim Fate

seRcL.jpg

eYnq2.jpg

FnFjV.jpg