Home Dota 2

Toyoka's Workshop

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Toyoka polycounter lvl 5
Hey everyone, I've decided to create a thread for my own works which I will try to keep updated as often as possible. Some of these have yet to be released, and you will see a re-occurring theme with some of them (as they are part of a project I'm working on). The ones with such a particular theme have been created over the course of almost a year in between other work. I may add custom particles where permitted to add some detail to the otherwise boring models (more detail on each piece below) :P

You can find my workshop here, or in my signature (not much has been submitted yet, mind you)!

Any feedback and/or criticism is appreciated. :)

"Sharded Soul-keeper":

Inspirational quote; "The wealth of a soul is measured by how much it can feel; its poverty by how little." William R. Alger

tVE3NRF.png
xLXSFgZ.png
47QpuxX.png
Gurqkef.png
dgBWgZp.png

Particles: I plan to add some small particle effects along the inner part of the blade and/or just add particles for both shards. Perhaps some ambient particles to replace the default one as well.

"Searing Souleater":

Inspirational quote; "Devour to survive. So it is, so it's always been" Tool - Vicarious

5D3aMAf.png
7xzpgG9.png
aypmAAo.png
kcJkSCs.png
r5Lqkaj.png

Not pictured; There's a detail map mask on the weapon, looks really nice but I can't make a GIF to show it (yet).

Particles: I've been meaning to add some ambient particles to it, as it looks sort of plain without anything. Perhaps something for the mouth and/or swirly "eyes" as well.

~ I'll post more of my stuff later on, must work on other things in the meanwhile!