Home General Discussion

Apartments in London, On

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
JasonLavoie polycounter lvl 18
Hey all, I figure I might as well look on here as well.

I'm currently looking for a place to live in London, Ontario, and I've gotten a list of places that look good, but if anyone else from that area knows of a good place then i'd love to hear it.

Thanks

Replies

• KateC
    Offline / Send Message
    KateC polycounter lvl 7
    Oh cool, that's my home town. What are you looking for when it comes to the surrounding area? Do you need to be close to a particular section of town/major bus routes?

I've always liked the Old South/downtown area, but it's a lot of houses, and there's fewer apartments in the area. The Westmount area is alright for not-too-expensive apartments, but if you don't have a car the busses are kind of a pain in the ass. Cherry Hill is like... entirely apartment buildings, but it's kind of been taken over by the retired crowd.

Oh man, this post didn't help at all, haha.
  • Canadian Ink
    Offline / Send Message
    Canadian Ink polycounter lvl 12
    Hey all, I figure I might as well look on here as well.

I'm currently looking for a place to live in London, Ontario, and I've gotten a list of places that look good, but if anyone else from that area knows of a good place then i'd love to hear it.

Thanks

I'm from London, hit me up on msn and you can send me some link of places your finding and i'll try and help you out man. shaunpatterson187@hotmail.com

London often gets a bad rap for being conservative and boring but there are some nice spots to check out if you know where to look. When I moved there from Toronto I thought it was really small and laid back.....thats until i moved to PEI :poly142:
  • firestarter
    Offline / Send Message
    firestarter polycounter lvl 18
    http://london.kijiji.ca/f-housing-apartments-for-rent-W0QQCatIdZ37

Probably your best bet, for a rough idea till you get here. The poxy Uni students are either gone or going soon, so it's a good time for looking.
  • javi
    Offline / Send Message
    javi polycounter lvl 16
    holy crap rent is so cheap there!

I'd check CL, that seems to be the best, though if its too good to be true, its more than likely a scam.
  • Canadian Ink
    Offline / Send Message
    Canadian Ink polycounter lvl 12
    ivaj wrote: »
    holy crap rent is so cheap there!

I'd check CL, that seems to be the best, though if its too good to be true, its more than likely a scam.

Rents pretty reasonable even compared to places like here with really low coasts of living and especialy compared to where you live :).
  • stimpack
    Offline / Send Message
    stimpack polycounter lvl 10
    dont listen to fire starter! its a trap!!! =P

theres tons of places to rent. all really reasonable.

im sure firestarter will show u the local water hole soon enough =D