one of latest models ive made
its about 18k faces smooth preview on
im pretty new at this stuff
id love some feedback though

Replies

• Cheeky_Pickle
    Offline / Send Message
    Cheeky_Pickle polycounter lvl 9
    Heya, model looks great to my eyes but I'm no car expert by any means! For your textures though everything is very reflective, the red and windows look chrome with no separation in material except colour.

Good job though :D!
  • FerryvD
    Have to agree with Hully, everything is too shiny and looks like the same material.
    Besides that, nice model!
  • Blindsniper
    would i have trouble putting this model in a game? would i have to up the resolution cause without the smooth preview it looks pretty blocky.
  • samnwck
    Offline / Send Message
    samnwck polycounter lvl 9
    Probably not too much difficulty getting it in most modern game engines with only 18k polys. The only crit I can give is that some of your body lines and the body panels are uneven in some places.
  • Blindsniper
    yeah i can see that some are uneven but would you mind highlighting the ones you see in case i missed some?
  • spahr
    Offline / Send Message
    spahr polycounter lvl 8
    I like I like.

Not sure how far you want to take it, what you feel you have left, so I'll just try to catch everything I see. It looks great by the way, but it can look even better with a few touches.

I agree with what the other guys are saying on here, the coat is a bit too reflective. Almost every picture of an R8 ive looked up seems to have this much nicer matted look like this. Tires obviously need to be finished. I would also model an interior(even if its basic and just gives the sense of one) so your windows can be transparent.

I did a quick paint over of what i saw wrong. hope it helps :).
  • Blindsniper
    one of latest models ive made
    its about 18k faces smooth preview on
    im pretty new at this stuff
    id love some feedback though
    spahr wrote: »
    I like I like.

Not sure how far you want to take it, what you feel you have left, so I'll just try to catch everything I see. It looks great by the way, but it can look even better with a few touches.

I agree with what the other guys are saying on here, the coat is a bit too reflective. Almost every picture of an R8 ive looked up seems to have this much nicer matted look like this. Tires obviously need to be finished. I would also model an interior(even if its basic and just gives the sense of one) so your windows can be transparent.

I did a quick paint over of what i saw wrong. hope it helps :).

This is some awesome feedback i love it! thank you i will go over these and fix them as best i can