Home Dota 2

Polycount at The International 3!

Replies

• AutumnWindz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey workshop people... I am the translator that came to you guys on the last day at TI3, accompanied by various Chinese players and personalities, inquiring about creating item sets.

I left contact info but it would seem that that fell through, as Steam lost the contact request from one guy, and no one ever added the Skype that I wrote down. :poly124: The Chinese players are seriously interested in getting item sets made, and I have no fewer than 8 or 9 different people that have requested so, and I'd bet more of them will be interested down the line as their preferred heroes get models broken down, etc.

Can those of you that I spoke with at TI3 get in touch with me? T_vidotto is confirmed to be making one set for a specific player so far, the rest I think can be up for grabs between you guys, because I talked to you all in person and I think there's plenty to go around... Preference given to creators who are personally big fans of certain players and understand their style, is what I am thinking. But we can chat and I can relay messages between players and creators.

Easiest way to get to me: @ me on Twitter.com/Dotaland, or find me on reddit, reddit.com/u/AutumnWindz.

Thank you. Anyone that sees this and can help spread the word to those that should know, please help as well, thanks in advance.
  • Spudnik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spudnik polycounter lvl 11
    Fabulous hair during TI3, AutumnWindz. In case you want to connect any players/teams with item creators outside of the ones you talked to at the event, we have a thread set up for that.
  • AutumnWindz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spudnik wrote: »
    Fabulous hair during TI3, AutumnWindz. In case you want to connect any players/teams with item creators outside of the ones you talked to at the event, we have a thread set up for that.

Thanks, and thanks for the link! I guess my problem right now is that I don't even have the contact/nicknames of those creators that I did meet at TI3, apart from T_vidotto. So I'm posting here in the hopes that they see this and reach out to me. The final day when I did finally get the players to venture out and talk to the creators was a bit hectic so I just wrote down my contact info after relatively briefly discussing things with the creators that were present, and I guess it must've gotten misplaced in the shuffle.

http://i.imgur.com/MW0GTDJ.jpg

Picture from the last day -- these two cool dudes were two of the ones I talked to. And Anuxi was there too, but not in this picture.

I'm still pretty new to the ways of working/collaborating with you lovely workshop creators, so any guidance is always welcome.
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    Bronto Thunder and Danidem are the two ya got there!
  • Chemical Alia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chemical Alia polycounter lvl 7
    We were giving out signatures using our steam names, couldn't you find a list of those e-autographs given out to attendees if you're looking to contact someone in particular? 我不知道 v:
  • AutumnWindz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Woo woo, got in touch with some people. Thanks for the help. Excited to help make these player sets a reality!
  • danidem
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danidem polycounter lvl 11
    oh jeeeeez hahaha

RAJzR7-Zisk.jpg