Home Dota 2

KYoung's Concepts

KYoung
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
KYoung polycounter lvl 3
Mk1oQz7Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to the forum but I've been lurking for about a month now and I've decided to create a thread for my DOTA2 concepts! I'm currently far from being able to produce the 3D models of my concepts on my own though, so if you're interested in collaborating with me please send me a PM so we can discuss that.

Little bit about myself, My name is Kevin and I've been drawing for the entire 21 years of my life, I'm currently going to college for entertainment art, I have all of my fine arts courses under my belt but I'm just beginning to venture into the digital aspects of everything but I have been using Photoshop since I was about 11 so I have somewhat of a head start on that. I'm currently working as a painting instructor at Painting with a Twist and I know that in my short time there that I've already gained everything I can from there so I want to begin pushing my creativity in a new direction, creating workshop items/sets in hopes of making it into the game, and call me crazy but I think I can do it! :)

Let me know what you guys think of my designs and if you can offer helpful critiques that would be most welcome! Also, I've recently transitioned from drawing on paper to drawing right on the character themselves in Photoshop, so most of my designs I have are just in pencil. Besides that, some of this has been a slight learning curve for me so I understand that some of my designs are not possible (Specifically Magnus), but since then I have learned to account for proper item slots and I think the ideas are still fun to show.

PS I'm having a hell of a time trying to make the preview of these images smaller so there's less scrolling to be done, if someone could fill me in on how to do that better that would be great lol

Vq2IItO.jpg?2
Rux91M7.jpg?2

JQfJfKZ.jpg?2
Mk1oQz7.jpg?2
R3P586T.jpg?1
Mk1oQz7

Replies