Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[Collab] 3D Modeler/Artist

Lane
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Lane polycounter lvl 8
ea25de_7f32fbb9feeb4125ab2dc6811745a3b8.png

Hello Polycount!

I'm working on a project that I've come pretty far along on and as it's getting more complex I'm having a very hard time multitasking the Art/Models portion of it with the Design/Development side of it. I think I really need an artist to collaborate with me on the project or I'm just going to stall out and not get anywhere as I can't seem to commit enough time to get anywhere substantial with the art. I'd like to spend my time working on stuff like AI, physics integration, optimizations, control/inputs, level design and general coding/development rather than art and assets.

The project is in Unity 4.6b20 at the moment but I'm moving to 5.x on release for some much needed features (Enlighten, PBR Shader, PhysX 3.3, uGUI). A lot of my time in the last couple of months has been spent investigating the upgrade to those systems and making the transition smooth. It is not version locked at this time, but might be if 5.0.x becomes stable.

The game is FPS only, consisting of half Adventure Puzzler Story and half Space Shooter. I have full Oculus Rift support and I'm pretty open minded about the whole game in general. The story is outlined and feedback on it has been positive so far.

I've done contract work in the past and currently create game design tutorials for Hutong Games (Playmaker on the Asset Store), manage the YouTube channel and actively admin/support the forum. I work full time... then develop on the side so I usually spend anywhere from 5 - 10 hours a week min/max on the game. Sometimes I get a couple of days in a row that I can go all day on it and get a lot done. That's usually two or three times a month or so.

www.cleverous.com

If you're interested, there are plenty of ways to contact me on the site Footer or Contact page. Skype is the best.

Regards,
Lane

ea25de_115d6c0c489743398ba8783f8761a234.png