Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Arcade creation, members needed

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
StealthGuy polycounter lvl 2
Hello guys, Stealthguy here.

I'm working on a small project with a few other people, but I feel that we'll need some more help to push this out faster.
I don't have a finished design document as of now, and the details of the game is under wraps for the time being.

All I can tell you is, it's Starcitizen related, and it's going to be awesome.

Current Members, (as of 7/2/14)
2 programmers
1 Asset Artist

What we need, (as of 7/2/14)
Asset Artist (3d models, textures)

Requirements,
Asset Artist - As long as you are comfortable with making objects, you would be a valuable member. Use this to learn some new techniques or get some experience. However, we plan on having this project done within a month or two. So that means we'll need assets done within a reasonable time frame.

Current Member Bios,
I can't give out any specific info as of now, but the programmers are both practicing engineers and have worked on a few game projects together.
Artist is currently a student but is creating minor assets to help with gameplay set up.

Tools,
Unity
3dsMax
Git

Payment or reward,
The project is small, and is meant to be free upon release, therefore I can not afford to pay. However, this will help give experience, and also get your name on something. This could also potentially lead into other, bigger projects, whereby payment may become more realistic.

Projections and future,
We see this project being the beginning of a serious collaboration. The programmers especially are ready to push this to the end, but we need serious minded and goal oriented individuals to stick around with us. Once this project is finished, we'll start on a series of projects that I project will eventually become our main project, our main IP.

Please feel free to ask questions here, but please send inquiries for any parts as a pm.

I will update this page when we fill parts, or request new parts.

I will also update this page with any progress or announcements that we feel should be public.

Will update with design docs.

Replies

• StealthGuy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, I would like to update this. We are still looking for a modeler. Unfortunately our last modeler just decided to no longer communicate with the team.
  • StealthGuy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, I would like to bump my thread. We had a break in order to wait for proper funds.

We are still looking for an Artist for 3d assets.
    We are willing to pay, but only a little (no more than 50 dollars per complete asset).
    Asset being a complete object to be used ingame, which includes textures, mesh and animations.

We are willing to negotiate payment if asset truly exceeds expectations and we feel we should have said asset.