Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] Looking for spaceship modeler

wx3labs
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
wx3labs polycounter lvl 9
Hi! I'm working on an indie space action/rpg and need a skilled 3D artist to create some spaceship models. Eventually the game will require dozens of ship models, but right now I'm looking for 2-3 to replace the placeholder assets in the demo and for the Kickstarter.

The game has a top-down orthographic perspective using 3D models. You can see a video of the gameplay with placeholder ship models here:

https://vimeo.com/100667927

Here is the concept art of the first ship I need:

dyson.jpg

(Just the ship, not the structure in the background)

The ship should be modeled and textured in a format suitable for Unity, minimally with diffuse and normal maps. Effects like the engine glow will be added by the game and do not need to be included. The ship will only be visible from above, with some yaw, so it only needs minimal details on the underside.

If you're interested, please PM me:
  • A link to your portfolio, preferably showing spaceships, but hard surface examples are also fine.
  • Your estimate for creating 1 ship model in both time and cost.
  • Your email address.

Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing from you!

(7/24 Quick edit: I've received a number of responses, but won't have a chance to review them all until after the weekend. If you haven't submitted and are interested, please do, but make sure you include portfolio, email and estimate.)