Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

free! Group of artists looking for some free work.

Hello!
Me and 2 other friends are looking for some unpaid portfolio work.

our speciality is in environment design, but we are willing to take on any project!

We are learning unrealengine 4.

Replies

• Eleszar1
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Eleszar1 polycounter lvl 11
    i have a good project for you add me on skype eleszar1

Grandma wrote: »
    Hello!
    Me and 2 other friends are looking for some unpaid portfolio work.

our speciality is in environment design, but we are willing to take on any project!

We are learning unrealengine 4.
  • Duude98
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I know you said Unreal Engine, and environment artist, but if you were willing and/or interested, I have some work on a Skyrim mod involving character modeling/rigging, as well as buildings. My email is robotnik123456789@gmail.com if you are interested.
  • Liz Shaw
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Liz Shaw null
    I'm currently on the lookout for artists who are willing to help me make historically-authentic WWII-era uniforms (not Unreal Engine-related, but I hope your willing to help me out). If you're interested, either reply on this thread, or email me at either www.lizshaw@hotmail.com or spycambridge7@gmail.com. Thank you for your time!
  • NWint
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NWint polycounter lvl 7
    Hey there, im currently in the progress of working on a Unreal project called Pandora. I have a concept artist and a 3D modeller working on the project with me. I'm in need of a environment artist! If you are interested I can send over the GDD, some concepts and answer and questions that need answering.

email me at nareicewint@gmail.com

Thanks

Nareice
  • wdlt123
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If you're still looking for portfolio work my team of 30+ USC Games students are looking to expand our external art team for our horror game, ICU. It's players survive varying arenas including dark forests and darker carnivals while being chased by monsters as part of a dystopian gameshow so as environment artists I think it's a perfect opportunity for varied portfolio work. Our game also has a few unique features including player eye tracking and in-game Twitch integration. Flexible short term commitment too. If you or your friends are interested shoot me an email at icu@criken.com! 
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/KikANid.jpg[/img]