Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Concept artist and 3D modeler needed

I am not a native English speaker, please pardon any grammatical errors in the thread. Thanks

Hi,

I am at the moment trying to form myself a team of developers to start developing a project. I am an experienced Level Designer working on the Unreal Engine. Right now, I am in need of a skilled concept artist and a 3D Artist. The work is non-paid. However, I will try and start a funding campaign.

A small information about the game:

It is a tactical First Person Shooter set in the current era. It's a game where the players must stick together and work heir way out in defeating the enemy team.

It's not a game where you can run around the map being a lone gun. It's more of "Shoot and Advance". Where in other FPS games you rush straight to the enemy spawn picking them off one by one, You'll need to be slow and moving around the map cover to cover in order to survive. Running around will get players killed.

There's more to know. And of course, anyone can submit their own suggestions to make the project better. If you are interested and would like to help, please shoot me an email.

dev.blackbox@hotmail.com

Thanks